No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank's DuBoef on Mayweather-Pacquiao, GBP, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank's DuBoef on Mayweather-Pacquiao, GBP, More

Top Rank president Todd duBoef may not draw the type of headlines that the company’s CEO Bob Arum does, but all one has to do is have a talk with him to get a true sense of his passion for boxing and his overall understanding of the way the sport works.
    Said by HBO analyst Jim Lampley to be the one man who could lead a revival of boxing in the United States, duBoef recently was spotted at the 49th annual WBC Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, and took some time from his hectic schedule to weigh in on some recent storylines in sweet science. [Click Here To Read More]

Next new will be that Todd got fired by the greedy promoter Arum Who everybody knows doesn't want the fight.
    For Boxing's sake, RETIRE BOB ARUM. You have enough money and right now you are a huge stumbling rock for the sport.

Comment

Very interesting comments with regards to the fight happening. Well played, Todd.

Comment

Can not wait for the Bobfather to retire and Todd take over Top Rank...

Comment

I remember reading both Floyd and Todd were buddy buddy at one of the Football games at Cowboys Stadium (I think the same pic with Arum and Floyd together).

Comment

If boxing wants to have a good year GBP and Top Rank need to work together to make it happen.

Comment

“I think it’s absolutely an option. I think it’s an incredible option. It’s the fight that, everywhere you go, people talk about it. I think it’s something that we’ll all have to consider."

i thought arum said negotiations had already started ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                If boxing wants to have a good year GBP and Top Rank need to work together to make it happen.
                Funny how Mayweather Promotions "needs" GBP regularly. If Mayweather Promotions was a real promotional company and wanted the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight, they would go straight to Top Rank. BUT NOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Very interesting comments with regards to the fight happening. Well played, Todd.
                  Sure, but it was a bull**** non-committal, sound-good, feel-good, response.

Todd knows Arum better than anyone, thats all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    “I think it’s absolutely an option. I think it’s an incredible option. It’s the fight that, everywhere you go, people talk about it. I think it’s something that we’ll all have to consider."

i thought arum said negotiations had already started ??
                    Exactly !!

DuBoef neither confirmed nor denied, he gave lip-service, but I trust him more than Arum, and he does have a great relationship with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X