Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so does anyone else think floyd is a punk *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by right2die View Post
    yeah. my thoughts exactly. protect yourself at all times. any one who says that is right. BUT. floyd is still a bxtch for doing ortiz like that. honestly.... if you were fighting for the jr welterweight championship of the world would you do your opponent like that? i know i wouldnt. thats a b!tch ass move. even if i hated the guy.....even if i wanted to win more then anything else.... i still wouldnt do that. its wrong. that easy. wouldnt happen. like maniac310 said. i just dont see pacquiao, martinez, marquez, or even K Bros doing that. no one with an ounce of respect for themselves would do that in a championship fight.

You start throwin sucker-headbutts and your a biitch-ass faqqet!

Ortiz had em on the ropes and was kinda layin the wood on Floyd, no need for that sucker-ass headbutt *****!

Dude got all Cheap one Floyd, then Floyd got Cheap on him and knocked him the **** out legally!

Comment

Ortiz shouldnt have headbutted him. it was still some ****** ass ****. decipher the aestericks. Floyd took full advantage of the situation. Not every boxer would do that, but floyd really is a ****in ******.

Comment

It was definitely a cheap shot.

Comment

the difference is ortiz did apologize but mayweather didn't acknowledge that he might have acted wrong because of his adrenaline or what not.

He could have said. "we both ****ed up, he apologized i apologized let's do it again"

Comment

Yea that wasn't ILLEGAL but it was CHEAP and DIRTY.

Comment

***** move. i dont care what anyone says. floyd *****ed out tonight. he could have fought like a man and won the worlds respect, but he *****ed out. and sucker punched ortiz. and what gets me... is he didnt need to. i think he would have won the fight anyways. he had no reason to do what he did. whatchu guys think? i'm calling it a ***** move. you?
              it's easy to comment from your living room couch..but ortiz kept head butting him 7 times I believe he connected with his head on floyds head...when he felt the first punch why did he wait?? He looked at the ref for some help..I dont know but that sh** wasn't good...and I would of been pissed off too if someone headbutted me and then kissed me ..I dont feel sorry for him and he did himself a favor by not getting up..that eye was looking bad.

Comment

Simple cause and effect. Had Ortiz not gone for that headbutt there would be no retaliation. Ortiz would not have had a reason to try to kiss and hug Floyd. If Ortiz did not have a reason to hug Floyd there would not have been an opening for Floyd to suckerpunch him. Cheap? Yes. Illegal? No. Did Ortiz deserve it? Yes. Sucks to be him.

Look at it on the bright side. Pac can study this and know better than to try and touch gloves with Floyd like he is so fond of doing. Cuz don't doubt for a second that Floyd wouldn't try to pull that **** against Pac. He'll do it if the situation presents itself. It's a fight. If that fight happens I want Floyd to win. But not like that. There would be too many excuses from the Pac fans. **** excuses there would be rioting. Floyd would probably get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                  Simple cause and effect. Had Ortiz not gone for that headbutt there would be no retaliation. Ortiz would not have had a reason to try to kiss and hug Floyd. If Ortiz did not have a reason to hug Floyd there would not have been an opening for Floyd to suckerpunch him. Cheap? Yes. Illegal? No. Did Ortiz deserve it? Yes. Sucks to be him.

Look at it on the bright side. Pac can study this and know better than to try and touch gloves with Floyd like he is so fond of doing. Cuz don't doubt for a second that Floyd wouldn't try to pull that **** against Pac. He'll do it if the situation presents itself. It's a fight. If that fight happens I want Floyd to win. But not like that. There would be too many excuses from the Pac fans. **** excuses there would be rioting. Floyd would probably get shot.
                  na man pac fans don't have guns they weak they would throw pink pillows and hair brushes at his car when he drives past

Comment

I agree with OP. Floyd didn't need to react like that, the fiasco got the better of him. Floyd could have legitimately beat down Ortiz.

The shot was legal but cheap. I was just p*ssed I didn't get to see Floyd show his skills as I enjoy watching his fights as a Boxing fan.

Comment

***** move. i dont care what anyone says. floyd *****ed out tonight. he could have fought like a man and won the worlds respect, but he *****ed out. and sucker punched ortiz. and what gets me... is he didnt need to. i think he would have won the fight anyways. he had no reason to do what he did. whatchu guys think? i'm calling it a ***** move. you?
                      Before you go about saying that Floyd hit him with a cheap shot. Ask yourself how many times did Ortiz headbutt Floyd. Not only was the last headbutt intentional, but he threw a punch and hit him in back of his head. Don't take it to the street and then apologize once you know I will bring the street back to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X