Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins wouldn't be as great if he fought dudes his size...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that each of Bhops recentish losses (Taylor, Calzaghe) are debatable .. TS can jump in a lake.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      pavlik to the rescue...lol...

pavlik yeah was a monster puncher...at 160

he was untested against a natural lightheavy...
      hes got a frame of a lightheavy tho.

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
        Natural LHW? He was a MW for 15 years!?

Also, they fought at 170... not his 'natural' 175 LHW limit. So according to you he was weight drained for this fight? Which is even more testament to his chin.
        Pavlik weighed like 190 pounds against Sergio Martinez but hey, Hopkins is taking advantage of smaller guys!!!

Sergio Martinez walks around at 200 pounds but hey, hopkins is taking advantage of smaller guys!

Paul Williams is like 7 feet tall but hey, hopkins is fighting smaller guys!

Caballero is like 6 feet tall fighting 122 pounders, but hey, hopkins is fighting smaller guys!

that's when you know dj***ball is just a hopkins hater.

Comment

i didn't see the fight yet, but judging by what i read, it was another too little, too late performance by hopkins with no ko to seal the deal...i see there were two knockdowns, so apparently his chin isn't the granite that it is against two divisions smaller fighters...
          sigh, just watch the fight, foo.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            Pavlik weighed like 190 pounds against Sergio Martinez but hey, Hopkins is taking advantage of smaller guys!!!

Sergio Martinez walks around at 200 pounds but hey, hopkins is taking advantage of smaller guys!

Paul Williams is like 7 feet tall but hey, hopkins is fighting smaller guys!

Caballero is like 6 feet tall fighting 122 pounders, but hey, hopkins is fighting smaller guys!

that's when you know dj***ball is just a hopkins hater.
            well put.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
              Tarver was coming down in weight to the tune of 30 plus pounds and he was almost 40.

Agree with the thread, Hopkins is a fraudulent bum who made his bones calling out ww's and Jmw's when he was a big mw.

And even with the size advantage he had, he always put on some of the worst, most boring fights of AT.
              he already beat everyone at mw.

he was a big mw, so fukn what. it probably takes a decent sized mw to beat monzon's record........

bhop was looking for money after his title reign in which hew was shut out of big money fights

Comment

i didn't see the fight yet, but judging by what i read, it was another too little, too late performance by hopkins with no ko to seal the deal...i see there were two knockdowns, so apparently his chin isn't the granite that it is against two divisions smaller fighters...
                LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

get the fuk outta here!

that's truly getting exposed.

what exactly did you hear about those shots on the chin bhop went down with?

Comment

Working...
                X