Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! Sen. Reid won the election!! Does it has to do with last minute appearance of Pa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Sen. Reid won the election!! Does it has to do with last minute appearance of Pa

...before Pac showed up, Angle was a heavy favorite unseating the incumbent senator....i guess it has to do with Pac showing up at his rally and eventually turned the tide in his favor...what do u think??

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
    ...before Pac showed up, Angle was a heavy favorite unseating the incumbent senator....i guess it has to do with Pac showing up at his rally and eventually turned the tide in his favor...what do u think??
    I think you need to get off Nanny's 3incher.

Comment

smh..you cant be serious......maybe if manny was in front of the twin towers on 9/11 the planes wouldve turned around out of fear....if manny was in jfk's limo the shooter wouldve backed off

Comment

oh u saw Pac's ****?? whats a man doing peeping another man's ****?? is that the reason why u hate Pac coz hes just a 3 incher??...what a ****

Comment

Yes, the votes were very close, and considering the Fil-Am population, I think Pacquiao made a tremendous impact. That endorsement was shown on CNN.

So Floyd should ask for Pacman`s help for his legal issues, Pacman has all the connections now, lol...

Comment

not just the Fil-Am population so does the Hispanics and some asians

Comment

read this its hilarious..
              http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...acquiao/65386/

Comment

Working...
              X