No announcement yet.

Ellerbe :We wont be listening to offers for a few weeks to come

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellerbe :We wont be listening to offers for a few weeks to come

Ellerbe, the only original camp member who has remained with the team uninterrupted, openly questioned how anyone could doubt that Mayweather isn’t “the best fighter in the world.”

“He’s arguably the biggest guy out there in all of sports, and he doesn’t get enough credit for how he beats fighters,” Ellerbe said.

Ellerbe said Mayweather would take some time off and “not consider any other opponents” for the next several weeks.

“It was a very, very long promotion, really going back to the Pacquiao talks,” he said, referring to the discussions for a Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight, which were initiated last November, seemed finalized in early December, then lingered for weeks before finally being terminated in early January.

The Mayweather-Pacquiao proposal fell apart over Mayweather’s insistence upon enhanced drug testing, and Pacquiao’s reluctance to agree to same, and any break in that impasse does not seem any more likely now than at the beginning of the year

If the Pac camp contacts them they'll listen alright.

Ellerbe and Floyd will be drooling at the amount of money on offer.

Comment

I just said this in another post. Roach is doing a lot of talking but - as usual - it's all BS. There has been nothing negotiated by Team Mayweather and they aren't close to any deal.

Comment

This is why I haven't posted in any threads attributed to Roach, already know he talking much B.S.

Comment

Roach is trying his best to get their 17 days cutoff agreed upon. Juicing for 17 days before the fight is not as good as 24, but for some reason 14 days to juice is not enough. I guess, on their PED usage chart, 17 days hits the spot!

Comment

who cares. i dont think pacquiao has a chance
            floyd is too big and too good.

the only thing roach would want is the payday
            its obvious from the mosley fight that pacquiao has no chance
            against mayweather

mayweahter has more fights to make but i really think he
            should go up more divisions ... people will laugh but
            i think he could even fight calzaghe. it would be the battle of the 0's
            who's 0 will go ?

Comment

Ellerbe doesn't want anyone to interrupt their honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I just said this in another post. Roach is doing a lot of talking but - as usual - it's all BS. There has been nothing negotiated by Team Mayweather and they aren't close to any deal.
                Maybe this is the reason why Team Mayweather didnt respond to Arum's claims of a deal having been agreed

Comment

no point in responding to lies.
                  Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 07-24-2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Run Gayweather and your ladyboy Ellerbe!

Everyone will boycott your next gay ass fight against 40 year old opponent!

Comment

Working...
                    X