Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight for GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      Pacquiao for one. You may say no proof but anytime a man refuses to prove he's clean for years that is a red flag. Other than Pacquiao plenty of fighters, Gamboa, Vargas, DLH, RJJ, Tarver, Berto, Peterson..ect you even named a couple, some have come back clean looking good others have not. The thing is we don't know who is cheating and who is not until they under go OST's or slip up during the masking process. I'm not saying the GGG is on something for sure, and he is great to watch for the record. but like I said I am skeptical and wouldn't be surprised If he is on something due to the landscape of the sport anytime someone comes out of nowhere with crazy power it tends to raise a red flag imo..
      In a sport where millions of dollars are on the line suspect everyone..even folks takings tests...

Comment

I would love to see Sissy $### May Jr defend his 154 crown against GGG.

But we know he is too much of a Coward to try that.

We know GGG said he could fight from 154 to 168

I look for him to eventually KO Sergio , fight Chavez and ANDRE

Comment

chavez jr will continue to duck GGG

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            I would love to see Sissy $### May Jrdefend his 154 crown against GGG.But we know he is too much of a Coward to try that.We know GGG said he could fight from 154 to 168I look for him to eventually KO Sergio , fight Chavez and ANDRE
            sour puss and still butt hurt from pacquiao getting put to sleep.not to mention that you are jealous of mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              In a sport where millions of dollars are on the line suspect everyone..even folks takings tests...
              Well, I wouldn't suspect anyone taking random blood and urine performed by a reputable organization. I really don't even overly suspect GGG too much. Most Russians are big punchers. but like I said I'm just a little bit skeptical. Some baby face 30 year old guy who is relatively small for a MW possessing all of this mysterious wicked power kinda makes me but If he can perform like that after OST's which I'm sure he will have take if he wants to face Ward, Quillin, or Martinez then it's GGG, That's amazing

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                I would love to see Sissy $### May Jr defend his 154 crown against GGG.

But we know he is too much of a Coward to try that.

We know GGG said he could fight from 154 to 168

I look for him to eventually KO Sergio , fight Chavez and ANDRE
                I doubt Floyd will ever fight at 154 again unless Canelo beats Trout and lures him back up. Other then that I'm sure that Floyd now understand's after the Cotto fight that 154 is not the weight for him. He has never looked good at the weight and while he won he was still manhandled a bit and took some punishment from a very small MW in Cotto. Floyd is a WW and that is where he should stay...enough with the fantasy match ups. Floyd vs GGG will never happen, GGG doesn't even bring enough to the table for starters..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  Pacquiao for one. You may say no proof but anytime a man refuses to prove he's clean for years that is a red flag. Other than Pacquiao plenty of fighters, Gamboa, Vargas, DLH, RJJ, Tarver, Berto, Peterson..ect you even named a couple, some have come back clean looking good others have not. The thing is we don't know who is cheating and who is not until they under go OST's or slip up during the masking process. I'm not saying the GGG is on something for sure, and he is great to watch for the record. but like I said I am skeptical and wouldn't be surprised If he is on something due to the landscape of the sport anytime someone comes out of nowhere with crazy power it tends to raise a red flag imo..
                  He's not coming out of nowhere, he's been knocking guys out left and right. You must have seen the KO of Bute with headgear? Now Martinez suddenly became a big time puncher at the highest level after going 50% on the Euro circuit

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    He's not coming out of nowhere, he's been knocking guys out left and right. You must have seen the KO of Bute with headgear? Now Martinez suddenly became a big time puncher at the highest level after going 50% on the Euro circuit
                    I know GGG's background(gold, silver medals) I'm talking about on a USA national level he seemed to come out of no where. There is no denying that he is a tremendous fighter with great punching power. I'm just saying that I'm a bit skeptical with all the corruption in boxing and I would like to see if he can perform that way, with that much power after OST's which I'm sure Ward, Quillin, or Martinez will demand before stepping in with him..

Comment

I had Grachev winning 96-94. Erdei was obviously more skilled, but he was far too inactive to win more rounds than Grachev imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X