No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Holds On To Defeat Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Holds On To Defeat Matthysse

Family Arena, St. Charles, MO. - In a very important junior welterweight bout, Devon Alexander (22-1, 13KOs) won a close ten round split decision over Lucas Matthysse (28-2, 26KOs). The scores were 96-93 for Alexander, 96-93 for Matthysse, and 95-94 for Alexander.

[Click Here To Read More]

bulls#!+!!!!!!

Comment

I don't say this very often but this was a robbery & I was going 4 Alexander

Comment

robbery, WTF??????????? **** America

Comment

Lucas won the fight devon is garbage how you knock a guy down and win the tenth round while winning more rounds and still lose crazy lucas should not do road fights he beat judah he beat devon

Comment

Are you kidding Alexander won 1.2.3.5.6.9 Lucas 4.7.8.10 period stop *****ing

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Lucas won the fight devon is garbage how you knock a guy down and win the tenth round while winning more rounds and still lose crazy lucas should not do road fights he beat judah he beat devon
              i agree with you 100%

Comment

Total BS scoring in this fight. Clearly LM won this fight, I scored the fight 96-91. This guy Devon Alexander is very overrated, to me he should be on a 3 fight losing streak.

Comment

LMAO

****en pieces of ****. I hope don king dies a terrible death and gets pissed on his face for a farewell.

Comment

Alexander banked them early rounds. No robbery at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X