No announcement yet.

ring one boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ring one boxing

does anyone go to ring one boxing in new haven, connecticut?

nope.......why do you ask?

Comment

i wanna know how it is, and if the place offers lessons, and who to ask for lessons, and all that? if its a place where you just go when you want and just hit the punching bags, or you can only take lessons.

Comment

ask for brian clark...he's a good trainer(gets angry easily over stupid **** but a smart trainer)

Comment

I personally, would avoid "brian". He sounds like a guy who doesn't have patience.
          I say try 3-4 trainers....see which one makes you want to work, and at the same time encourages you without belittleing you.

everyone else is going to tell you that you suck and are a "know-nothin" punk....get a guy who makes you believe otherwise

Comment

do either of you go to ring one?

Comment

nope i dont go to ring one...i kinda hate that guy brian clark...i wish i could fight him in the streets

Comment

I've gone in Ring One and checked it out when my coach Gary brought me there. From what I saw, it looked like a very good, well equipped gym. Lots of people to spar with, though most of them looked like middleweights and smaller. He even has a videorecording system set up over the ring so you can analyze your progress. I'd at least check it out, see what kind of vibe you get from it.

The one drawback is that it's in a neighborhood that isn't supposed to be very good...

Comment

yeah i know the neighborhood, i got a few good friends who live there, non boxers though, does that place descriminate? where do you box now?

Comment

there is like only two white kids i seen box from there...sum kid niclerio and his lil brother...i beat niclerio twice and each time he kept complaining like he was robbed....but evry1 knows he wasn't

Comment

Working...
                    X