No announcement yet.

Clin Eastwood's RNC Speech EMPTY CHAIR Obama Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    he's 82 like you said...in my line of work I've seen 60 year olds that don't even know who they are...I give him credit
    I'm like Bringer. I really don't care if he popped out of a birthday cake spouting Mao.

It just was kinda sad to see him up there.

"Who's the fella that own's this shithole."

Comment

There's a scene in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly where Tuco (the ugly) takes Blondie (Clint) into the desert in revenge for him abandoning him in the desert earlier in the movie. It's a long drawn out scene where a dehydrated and exhausted bounty hunter is staggering across the desert in blazing heat and finally collapses at a point where Tuco prepares to leave him to die.

And that was less painful to watch than Clint's RNC disaster.

Comment

Maybe he was just doing his best to throw the election to Obama by once again reaffirming the fact that the Republican party is the party of choice for old, senile, white mother****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Maybe he was just doing his best to throw the election to Obama by once again reaffirming the fact that the Republican party is the party of choice for old, senile, white mother****ers.
          You ever been to Carmel, California?

You'd probably rip your eyeballs out.

"If it isn't the quaint little wine and cheese cawksmokers in Range Rover's that don't bring you back, it's the super nova douche mansions that ride their bikes thinking they're the next Lance Armstrong."

I have the tourist guide in my back pocket.

Comment

Green K

Comment

It was odd, but when he was like "I don't think Mitt can do that to himself" I cracked up.

Comment

wasnt it too long ago that clint made a commercial about gm & people interpreted it as a big pro obama commercial?

Did clint democratic secret agent just pull a okey doke on the right?

Comment

Clint is 82, cut the man a break. Most people that age would be lucky to even walk to the damn stage. He's the greatest actor of all time, one of my favorites. Show the guy some respect.

Comment

It was funny to anyone who's not an Obama nut licker. Clint Eastwood is awesome and anyone who criticizes him is an assh0le.

Comment

I always loved Dirty harry, but it wasnt until i recently saw all his major western roles that i realised Clint plays the same damn character in every movie. Its all about his Hollywood tough-guy face and hair.

Good director tho.

Dont care about a speech.

Comment

Working...
                      X