Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone ignoring the clinic Ortiz put on Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone ignoring the clinic Ortiz put on Campbell?

Alot of people been calling him a punk, quitter etc...

Dude put on a clinic.

10-0. Gotta give him props.

yea he did kick campbells ass

Comment

That was a great performance. Many people think just because you dont knock the guy out it wasnt a great win

a 10-0 shut out win is better than a KO IMO. Proves you can out box the guy the whole fight. That is better IMO

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Dude put on a clinic.

I made a thread right after the fight and it was a few pages deep with posters given him props.

Comment

Dude put on a clinic.

True, Victor made Nate look totally inept in there with him and this is just a 23 year old in with a very experienced vet.

I think Ortiz is coming back in a big way after the Maidana set back and will be a world champion soon.

Comment

Because Campbells best days were at 135 and Campbell is old and past it. I'd be more impressed if he fought Maidana again to be honest with you.

Comment

Ortiz looked scared at times and wasn't confident enough to take risks. He was clearly lacking some confidence in my opinion and was not all that impressive. Hopefully beating Campbell will be enough to recover from the emotional effects of the Maidana loss.

Comment

Because this is NSB!

Ortiz looked sharp. I woulndt be surprise if he stretches Khan and some of the top 10 JWWs

Comment

Seems like people got caught up with Khan and Katsidis and Ortiz kinda got ignored.

He did everything he needed to do to win and made zero mistakes. He's done a good job of developing his skills and focusing on his boxing instead of being too aggressive. That will probably make him a better fighter, though maybe it'll also make him a less exciting one.

Comment

Dude put on a clinic.

Bc that's what was expected of him. Ortiz vs paulie? Bc khan wants nothing to do with ortiz, khan is on his high horse right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X