Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what you think of my diet plan for boxing, any advice or tips.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you think of my diet plan for boxing, any advice or tips.

Iv never been 2 good with sticking 2 a diet but this season I plan to, made this as a ruff idea earlier.

Drink 10 glasses of water a day, plus 2 glasses of fresh orange juice.

Breakfast- scrambled egg on brown toast, porridge and protein shake

Brunch – Yogurt and apple

Lunch – Tuna or turkey sandwich in brown bread and apple or orange

Pre training meal – chicken, tuna or ham pasta with sweet corn and protein shake

Dinner – chicken, beef, turkey or fish with side salad and brown rice, boiled egg and protein shake.

Apple or orange for desert.

Sounds good. I only eat 2 times a day now. 2 pieces of toast with jelly and at 4pm I eat dinner. A small portion of dinner,and thats all.

Comment

Is the op looking to gain,maintain or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
        Sounds good. I only eat 2 times a day now. 2 pieces of toast with jelly and at 4pm I eat dinner. A small portion of dinner,and thats all.
        holy **** man, how are you keeping that up? are trying to lose a lot of weight or something?

Comment

Your gonna slow your metabolism right down doing that ****

Comment

Originally posted by British Pitbull View Post
            Iv never been 2 good with sticking 2 a diet but this season I plan to, made this as a ruff idea earlier.

Pre training meal – chicken, tuna or ham pasta with sweet corn and protein shake

Dinner – chicken, beef, turkey or fish with side salad and brown rice, boiled egg and protein shake.

looks good to me, looks like u got all the major food groups covered.

yo vers, how can u eat that little, aren't u tired as **** thruout the day and at the gym??

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
              holy **** man, how are you keeping that up? are trying to lose a lot of weight or something?
              I eat what I want for dinner,thats what balances it. I just dont eat alot of it. Im training my body to not want to take in so much food so I can get full quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZAH View Post
                Your gonna slow your metabolism right down doing that ****
                Naw my Metabolism is good. I still eat enough and get enough proteins and such.Im actually eating healthy.If I dont eat toast,I'll eat an apple,or cereal or something like that. Like I said,for dinner I eat anything,but it was to be at 4pm,therefore when I wake up to eat around 7am.I havnt ate for around 15 hours.I run and work go to the gym too.

I need to do it healthy because my fight schedule is about to get crammed and I need to learn to stay at a fight weight healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by British Pitbull View Post

That better be at least 2100 calories a day. Unless you wanna burbn your muscle off.

Comment

Working...
                  X