No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire's Opponent Should Be Revealed Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire's Opponent Should Be Revealed Today

The opponent of Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire who returns to the ring in late October or early November will be known by Tuesday in the US.

Donaire’s manager Cameron Dunkin confirmed in a conversation with BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that “we will definitely know tomorrow (Tuesday in the US) who the opponent will be.”

Dunkin said three options had been given to Donaire by Top Rank Promotions and it was up to the former WBO and Ring Magazine super bantamweight champion to make a choice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good. Bring it. Let the re-schooling begin.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Good. Bring it. Let the re-schooling begin.
      Puig is the man. But do you think he on that stuff Gamboa on? you never know man.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Puig is the man. But do you think he on that stuff Gamboa on? you never know man.
        lol I've wondered the same thing myself. But Puig literally just got here. He's had no time to get on that stuff. He was a monster in Cuba, too. I doubt that kid is tainted. He's a natural. (In reality, Gamboa is a natural, too, whether he's been on something or not.)

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Don't be a hater, if he juiced before.... it was back in Cuba, it is called "SOYA"

Comment

Is he coming back to 122 or moving up to 126, has it been confirmed?

Comment

My guess is Vic

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                lol I've wondered the same thing myself. But Puig literally just got here. He's had no time to get on that stuff. He was a monster in Cuba, too. I doubt that kid is tainted. He's a natural. (In reality, Gamboa is a natural, too, whether he's been on something or not.)
                Puig is def the man, this kid is a freak of nature and he is still a baby what is he 22 years old?

He single handily made the Dodgers win the last game against he Giants lol.

Comment

I hope it's Chris John

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
                    I hope it's Chris John
                    Chris John is a bum that hides in Indonesia...
                    Saying that Donaire is Asian and it could be possibly but Donaire is owned by Bob Arum and he wouldn't want to take away the spot-light away from him just to fight over there.
                    He'd lose If he didn't knock Chris John out you don't beat John in Indonesia on points even If you're as good as Rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                    X