Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Greedy one now.. Khan or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Greedy one now.. Khan or Bradley?

In the past some called Khan and his team greedy for strongly negotiating with opponents who were trying to cash in on Khan's name. This time around, in respect of what Bradley represents at 140, Khan ended up offering even 50/50 on the UK PPV included! Extremely generous offer, no two ways about it. To me that blows away the suggestions from certain fighters about Khan and his team being greedy. It just shows that fighters expect more money, only because it's Amir Khan.

On the other end of the spectrum, Bradley refused Khan's unbelievably generous offer and instead he said he's holding out for a Mayweather or Pacquiao fight because it's the only two possible fights in all of boxing which offer more money to Bradley than Khan does.. Now to me, that's a true example of greed and it's Bradley himself who said it.

So who's the greedy one now.. Khan or Bradley?
    Bradley
    80.00%
    Khan
    20.00%

**** tim duck bradley,he gets nothing from me

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
      In the past some called Khan and his team greedy for strongly negotiating with opponents who were trying to cash in on Khan's name. This time around, in respect of what Bradley represents at 140, Khan ended up offering even 50/50 on the UK PPV included! Extremely generous offer, no two ways about it. To me that blows away the suggestions from certain fighters about Khan and his team being greedy. It just shows that fighters expect more money, only because it's Amir Khan.

On the other end of the spectrum, Bradley refused Khan's unbelievably generous offer and instead he said he's holding out for a Mayweather or Pacquiao fight because it's the only two possible fights in all of boxing which offer more money to Bradley than Khan does.. Now to me, that's a true example of greed and it's Bradley himself who said it.

So who's the greedy one now.. Khan or Bradley?
      Both...It's very easy to see that..

Comment

Unlike most i'm glad with Bradley now, he says such dumb ass **** and overvalues himself so much that we inadvertently are being paid ourselves in something far more valuable. NOT BEING FORCED TO WATCH HIM FIGHT!!!

If Bradley were a real fighter or champion we may actually have to watch him butt his way to victory in more boring fights. He's neither thus we hear his rhetoric and food references on the regular, but as I said our reward is not having to see his peanut head ass raping the sport and becoming even more delusional. The butts are having ill effects on his thinking and reasoning.

Comment

It seems to me that one Timothy Bradley, Esq of Palm Spring, California is learning the boxing business by observing the habits of one Amir Khan, Esq of Bolton, Lancashire.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            **** tim duck bradley,he gets nothing from me
            lmao.. this whole tragedy seriously damaged the rep he once had as a warrior..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
              Both...It's very easy to see that..
              Yeah but come on man.. in this situation who's being greedy?

It's only Bradley.

Khan did everything to try and make the fight happen.

Comment

bradley isnt reedy, hes just chicken

Comment

Yea Bradley isn't greedy, he just doesn't want to get KTFO

Comment

Working...
                  X