No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Sr. is Not Impressed With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Sr. is Not Impressed With Canelo

Trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr. is not impressed by the skills of WBC/WBA junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo' Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs). Golden Boy Promotions wants to make a fight between Canelo and the recognized pound-for-pound king, Floyd Mayweather Jr., on September 14th in Las Vegas.

Mayweather watched some video of Canelo, including his recent victory over Austin Trout, and he doesn;t see anything that presents a real danger to his son.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i must be the only one that thinks canelo is too much for floyd. sr if your son takes this fight i expect him to run all night............

Comment

And who exactly are the Mayweather klan impressed with?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        And who exactly are the Mayweather klan impressed with?
        I was about to ask the same question

Somebody should ask him that

Comment

that means he aint impressed ...when sr starts to badmouth the guy , that usually means he doesn't want his son to fight that guy ... not saying floyd IS going to fight canelo , my guess is it's not going to happen soon...

Comment

He's right though. I think Canelo would still be able to cut off the ring against Floyd, but i don't think Canelo would beat Floyd in a chess match. It's a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              I was about to ask the same question

Somebody should ask him that
              Put it this way, if the Mayweathers found ANY opponent impressive they still would not be eligible to fight Floyd to begin with...

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                i must be the only one that thinks canelo is too much for floyd. sr if your son takes this fight i expect him to run all night............

Th ODLH that Floyd fought at 54 was better than Canelo right now. Floyd WILL beat Canelo if he has anything left and i think he still does. The Floyd that fought Oscar was much faster with his hands and feet and had better reflexes than he does now, but Canelo isn't as good as that Oscar so it cancels out a bit. Floyd would have to have an off night for Canelo to win imo.

Comment

Canelo still too Green....not fast enough,not smart enough.
                  Let him take Khan-and silence the crybaby witha tko

Comment

I.want to ask the FLOYDriderz,who do they want Floyd to fight next.Because you guys always make reasons not make a fight.Its always the opponent would be easy work or he doesn't deserve the fight.So who should Floyd fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X