Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words cant describe how angry this makes me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never have believed any of these over confident fat birds. They're all like, "I love my curves", "I'm happy with how I am". But behind closed doors they are all crying into the kebabs, cheese burgers or whatever. I know, I know.......you got a glandular problem

Comment

Its one thing not to pressure someone to have a "Hollywood Perfect" body. Its quite another to celebrate being fat and unhealthy.

Comment

hard work and dedication to me is waking up every morning going to work and paying my mortgage on time so my kids are comfortable in the future and eating what ever the **** I want.

Comment

What a bunch of annoying fuks all the way around. No need to kiss all the fatass you want and diss people into working out. Why do u care how long they're in the gym?

And gym/diet freaks, you aint that special either.

Comment

The dude in the first pic very well could be on roids though (as many people who look that way) and that isn't healthy lifestyle. If he did it naturally though than good for him. I don't respect roiders though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              The dude in the first pic very well could be on roids though (as many people who look that way) and that isn't healthy lifestyle. If he did it naturally though than good for him. I don't respect roiders though.
              I found out the hard way that it is nearly impossible to get that defined\ripped without taking some enhancements ... and I don't mean vitamins & protein shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Why?

Comment

I would rather bang the fat girl though. Fitness is cool, but six packs on chicks turns me off.

Comment

A-side meth, right?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      Why?
                      Why should I?

As to why I don't, maybe because they are phony? Roids don't reflect hard work. They reflect hormonal treatment. It also sets a horrible standard.

People who work hard and do it naturally deserve respect though. Such people can also expect to maintain their condition a lot longer and be much healthier later in life (and be active into their old years).

This is what real strength looks like, not roid inflated phoniness.

Comment

Working...
                      X