No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly: Ricky Hatton Could Still Beat Maliganggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly: Ricky Hatton Could Still Beat Maliganggi

WBO light-heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly supports Ricky Hatton's decision to return to boxing and insists he could once again be crowned world champion, though accepts it is unlikely. [Click Here To Read More]

Ricky Hatton tweeted today that his comeback fight already sold 10k tickets. Like the comeback or not, this guy has loyal fans. Dont forget he lossed only twice which were to the top 2 p4p in the game.

Comment

I don't know if he could beat Paulie now. During that fight Paulie had another trainer (I think it was McGirt) who had him fight a totally different style than he was used to. He stood in front of Hatton the whole time instead of using his evasiveness to get away. I think Paulie would beat Hatton by UD now.

Comment

Mcgirt suxxxx!!!

Buddy had paulie fighting Hatton on the inside.The total opposite of how PM should have been fighting RH.

Malignaggi beats Hatton if they fight.

Comment

and despite being out weighed by 50 lbs both could beat cleverly

Comment

Paulie always would have lost the first time because Hatton had the footspeed to chase him down and could walk through whatever came from Paulie.

I have to see how he looks in his next fight to tell you if he can still do it or not

Comment

Paulie always would have lost the first time because Hatton had the footspeed to chase him down and could walk through whatever came from Paulie.

I have to see how he looks in his next fight to tell you if he can still do it or not

Comment

I doubt Hatton can make 140 anymore. He had a hard time making it in his prime. Even if he COULD beat paulie now, that isnt really much to brag about. There are a lot of guys at 140 that can beat paulie

Comment

Hatton wasn't that good when he was in his prime and really should stay retired.

Comment

Working...
                  X