No announcement yet.

Josesito Lopez "I gotta win 10 rounds to get a decision"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josesito Lopez "I gotta win 10 rounds to get a decision"

He's actually right in what he says, that even winning 10 rounds he still could lose the fight, and I completely agree with him.

Comment

What a positive thinker. He actually needs a KO. LOL.

Comment

Ummm, try 31 rounds

Comment

Will he last that long?

Comment

Josesito would be the GOAT if he actually accomplishes that.

Comment

It would be interesting to see what happens if Josesito actually pulled it off. Twice in one year being a huge underdog and winning? I think GBP mainly Oscar, would have a meltdown/nervous breakdown if he beat Canelo.

Comment

Man, I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of Josesito. Watching dude in that Ortiz bout basically made me a fan of his for life. I don't care if he gets KO'd in the first round against Canelo.

I love his take and mentality. And the way he came to win in that Ortiz bout was so great to see. How many times do we see massive underdogs just go into a bout trying not to get knocked the fuk out. Lopez came to win...and he dropped his fair share of bombs in the process.

Comment

Shows how ridiculous and unpredictable boxing scoring has become.

Comment

The only question that matters is will Lopez have enough power to keep Alvarez off him??? No, he doesn't, because he's really a JWW.

Alvarez should have fought Bundrage or Rosado at least.

If Lopez wins this fight, I will eat my words, and it'll be two of the biggest upsets in recent memory for boxing, hands down. And he'd easily be the Fighter of the Year.

Comment

Working...
                    X