Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz: Lopez a Good Fighter, Not on Steroids Like Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz: Lopez a Good Fighter, Not on Steroids Like Berto

It’s been a rough nine months for Victor Ortiz, mainly because it’s how long he’s been forced to sit on last September’s knockout loss to Floyd Mayweather. The former welterweight titlist returns to the ring on June 23, when he faces late replacement Josesito Lopez at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Stupid comment from Ortiz. Berto's case is still under investigation.

Comment

He has the right to say whatever he wants... Berto was prolly on sumthing during the 1st fight and still beat him. He has even more right to say it after being accused by berto after the first fight aswell. Berto is a cheater and should be suspended from the sport for a few years till he cleans himself up

Comment

Ortiz is throwing jabs at Berto almost every chance he gets lol. I wonder how Berto (and Peterson for that matter) is gonna come back from this.

Comment

Ortiz annoys me deeply, he is arrogant and soo disrespectful.

He is the only fighter I know of that I really wish gets his ass kicked everytime I see or him of him.

Somtimes I like to masturbate while I watch Maidana kick the living **** out of him, no BS

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
            Ortiz annoys me deeply, he is arrogant and soo disrespectful.

He is the only fighter I know of that I really wish gets his ass kicked everytime I see or him of him.

Somtimes I like to masturbate while I watch Maidana kick the living **** out of him, no BS
            I know your probly joking, but still :gay:

Comment

i HOPE lOPEZ BEATS HIS ASS.i THINK IT WAS DIRESPECTUL OF gOLDEN bOY TO ANNOUNCE cANEO vs oRTIZ WHEN oRTIZ STILL HAS BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF WITH jOSESITO...

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                i HOPE lOPEZ BEATS HIS ASS.i THINK IT WAS DIRESPECTUL OF gOLDEN bOY TO ANNOUNCE cANEO vs oRTIZ WHEN oRTIZ STILL HAS BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF WITH jOSESITO...
                yah that was pretty disrespectful to josesito...if anything it'll probably motivate josesito that much more to win the upset.

Comment

Lopez is no pushover, it's gonna be a war of attrition.

Comment

Victor "I was like...wow!" Ortiz is a proper bellend here; Berto is no roid head. Massive disrespect.

Comment

Working...
                    X