Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ajose Olusegun: Erik Morales Is A Coward, He’s Avoiding Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ajose Olusegun: Erik Morales Is A Coward, He’s Avoiding Me

By Luis Sandoval - A recent story on Boxingscene.com detailed plans for WBC Light Welterweight champion Erik Morales hoping to return to the ring in January in a tune up bout.

The news caught the attention of Ajose Olusegun, the mandatory challenger for Morales’ title. The undefeated Nigerian southpaw has been waiting for his shot at not only Morales, but the WBC title itself. He believes he has been long overdue for a title shot and is tired of being avoided.

“It’s really frustrating. Erik Morales has been a boxer for a long time, so he should know how I feel. He’s the man who says he has not been ducking anybody but obviously, he’s ducking me now,” said an irritated Olusegun.

“He’s not supposed to be the champion in the first place. But for one reason or another, he became champion.” [Click Here To Read More]

It's not even his belt... it's Bradleys... but the WBC decided to strip him so they could give it to Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
      By Luis Sandoval - A recent story on Boxingscene.com detailed plans for WBC Light Welterweight champion Erik Morales hoping to return to the ring in January in a tune up bout.

The news caught the attention of Ajose Olusegun, the mandatory challenger for Morales’ title. The undefeated Nigerian southpaw has been waiting for his shot at not only Morales, but the WBC title itself. He believes he has been long overdue for a title shot and is tired of being avoided.

“It’s really frustrating. Erik Morales has been a boxer for a long time, so he should know how I feel. He’s the man who says he has not been ducking anybody but obviously, he’s ducking me now,” said an irritated Olusegun.

“He’s not supposed to be the champion in the first place. But for one reason or another, he became champion.” [Click Here To Read More]
      Uhhhh yeah! Why wouldn't he!?!? Ha ha GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        It's not even his belt... it's Bradleys... but the WBC decided to strip him so they could give it to Morales.
        Pac is still wearing the old vacated WBO crap strap Paul Williams abandoned.

Comment

Erik Morales.....a coward?

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
            Pac is still wearing the old vacated WBO crap strap Paul Williams abandoned.
            With Bradley should have never lost his belt. I don't know about Williams, but the WBC stripped him for no reason, he's actually still the champion because they're calling him their champion in recess

Comment

Oh really?

Comment

Ajose Olusegun, Erik is looking for a nobody to beat in early 2012, and I'm sure he couldn't find more of a nobody than you. I kinda hope ya get a trip to the Mexico you thought you knew

Comment

Morales vs DeMarco would be a gift from the boxing Gods to us fans right?

Comment

Originally posted by apunchnotseen View Post
                    Ajose Olusegun, Erik is looking for a nobody to beat in early 2012, and I'm sure he couldn't find more of a nobody than you. I kinda hope ya get a trip to the Mexico you thought you knew
                    Olusegun is a sleeper, Mr Apunchnotseen. It would be wise not to underestimate him. He's wrong to call Erik Morales a coward, but I suppose it got his name in an article.

Comment

Working...
                    X