Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez/Vazquez fight is just a few days away. Why no hype???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hyped up, it's going to be a great night of fights Vazquez-Marquez IV and Perez-Mares

Comment

In my opinion, we fans aren't really interested in it anymore because it's simply been played out too long. There fights were so great but after 3 fights Vasquez proved to be superior. They should of moved on from it now.

There fourth fight will probably be great if both guys return to the form they had back a few years ago but the chance are, they beat the prime out of each other. The winner will probably be based on who is more fresh at this point.

I feel this fourth fight sort of tarnishes their 3 great fights.

Comment

its still a fight I want to see, this kind of fights should have been on undercards of PAC or Mayweather ...

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
          In my opinion, we fans aren't really interested in it anymore because it's simply been played out too long. There fights were so great but after 3 fights Vasquez proved to be superior. They should of moved on from it now.

There fourth fight will probably be great if both guys return to the form they had back a few years ago but the chance are, they beat the prime out of each other. The winner will probably be based on who is more fresh at this point.

This here ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post

Great post, that's how I feel. Although if it is another great fight, it shouldn't tarnish the other 3.

Comment

yeah this fight needs more hype. i knew there was a 4th fight but i didnt know it was this saturday already if i hadn't seen the trilogy replay on directv last night!

before, i felt why the need for a 4th fight? but after watching the trilogy last night i felt like damn, we need another one!

Comment

For me, i've no idea how to describe this accurately but i think bec they've fought 3 times before, its kinda concluded and this just um somthin i would not desperately watch unless i accompany myself with a 6 pack make it bearable you know. Make it 2 of those for artificial excitement.

Comment

I'm really not looking that forward to it. They already beat the **** out of each other 3 times and I'm a little concerned for their health doing it again.

Comment

I am excited about this fight but at the same time I don't think Vazquez should be fighting anymore. You can't go wrong when two Mexican fighters go at it and they will show a lot of fans how Mexicans put on a fight. I think Marquez wins by 9th round TKO. I am worried about Vazquez and his detached retina but hopefully neither of them get hurt.

Comment

Because the fight has no real purpose, its only for a payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X