No announcement yet.

Is ****sexuality Genetic or Choice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    The act of ****sexual sex is a choice but ****sexual identity and attraction is not

If you dont think so, please tell us about your choice process that went into you being attracted to the opposite sex
    This.........................

Comment

• Ohh god, I watched yet the videos on first post. This is really so bad. Its speaking so fast for me , I dont understand some sentences but she said ''was born in the wrong body'' . Its about how you treat to someone. If everyone acts you as you'r a girl , after a while you feel like a girl. The family has a large failure. Currently he is a child and have soft lines but in time he will look like as a man. A big nose , a big head , big foots , big hands , so bad .

Comment

• I'm pretty sure everytime wazaa or emz has had a penis inside of them, they chose to have it there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
          Ohh god, I watched yet the videos on first post. This is really so bad. Its speaking so fast for me , I dont understand some sentences but she said ''was born in the wrong body'' . Its about how you treat to someone. If everyone acts you as you'r a girl , after a while you feel like a girl. The family has a large failure. Currently he is a child and have soft lines but in time he will look like as a man. A big nose , a big head , big foots , big hands , so bad .
          Will be funny to see her/him in a few years growing a mustache and such

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Take "care of the hate", via there being no gays in the future? I still dont understand the bold, so they dont have a right to be gay if its not a choice?
            Wow, you take a line and completely twist it. Of course a ****sexual has the right to be, even if its not a choice. Its basic human rights to exist. You go on attack without reading, your hate for other points of view blinds you.

I have 2 gay friends who arent attracted to the opposite sex at all. But i do have many bisexual friends who are. Maybe youre confusing them. If a str8 man calls Brad pitt "handsome", does he have a gay attraction to men?
            Just two gay friends, are you even close to them? But anyways, if you fall in love with Brad Pitt than that's on you. Love is complicated and no person, whether straight or gay can choose to who or what they fall in love with. If Love is not a choice, than does that mean a seemingly Gay person fall in love with the opposite sex?

Notice how the "naturally" is in quotes. Gays can and do have kids and pass on their "gay gene" all the time. You do know having sex isnt the only way to have kids rights?
            My lesbian friends adopted a child and another couple I know used a surrogate mother as to bear a child. Even with In Vitro, its a fact that man-to-man sex can't bear children the natural way. Again thanks for agreeing with me.

Whats wrong with it? Its all hypothetical with nothing grounded in reality, and you're use of Darwin's natural selection is moronic and hilarious
            There is nothing fictitious about ****sexual persecution in history. It is a fact that ****sexuals fact keep their relationships a secret, even their spouse, in the past to avoid persecution. You're no better than Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, an person that denies history.

Again you go on attack without thinking, your biased views blinds you. If you were any good at debating you would have showed why the statement is idiotic, instead of summarily dismissing them with insults. You're so full of yourself that it's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
              Ohh god, I watched yet the videos on first post. This is really so bad. Its speaking so fast for me , I dont understand some sentences but she said ''was born in the wrong body'' . Its about how you treat to someone. If everyone acts you as you'r a girl , after a while you feel like a girl. The family has a large failure. Currently he is a child and have soft lines but in time he will look like as a man. A big nose , a big head , big foots , big hands , so bad .
              She's on hormone blockers.

Comment

• we are all gay. its just the society we grew up in are not into it and dont accept it.
                imagine if you, your father/mother, grandpa/grandma, great, grandpa,grandma,etc grew up in a society where gay is legal and acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
                  we are all gay. its just the society we grew up in are not into it and dont accept it.
                  imagine if you, your father/mother, grandpa/grandma, great, grandpa,grandma,etc grew up in a society where gay is legal and acceptable.
                  Not true. If that was the case then there would be no gay people....unless you think they are super rebels.

Comment

• The fact that there are young girls like the one in the first video posts, show people are born that way.

She's a very brave young girl and what she is doing is amazing. I couldn't imagine looking at myself and not liking what I see or thinking that I'm something different inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                      Not true. If that was the case then there would be no gay people....unless you think they are super rebels.
                      its like the color pink.

pink means woman's color. what if in other planet pink is man's color?

Comment

Working...
                      X