Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez To Mayweather: I'll Find You, Crack Your Bones!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez To Mayweather: I'll Find You, Crack Your Bones!

WBA middleweight champion Sergio "Maravilla" Martínez (50-2-2, 28KOs) appeared on a television program in Spain and issued a very harsh warning to the pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs). He promised to hunt Mayweather down in 2013, and then give him the same beating that Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. received on September 15th.

[Click Here To Read More]

martinezgettingdesparate

Comment

Here we go fight fans , I am taking Sergio the great to knockout May JR !

Can't wait to read what jr says about this challenge !!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO SERGIO THE GREAT !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
        martinezgettingdesparate
        Desperate? How? Were Ortiz, JMM, Mosley desperate too?

Comment

really

why pick on a smaller guy why not fight andre ward thats real funny sergio i had respect for you but now im starting to lose it but i really do think floyd wins this fight

Comment

I like Sergio but my response to this is....YAWN.

Comment

This is great, Sergio has some clout coming off the chavez jr. victory and he is trying to parlay it into a huge payday. Floyd can't say Sergio isn't a big draw after the PPV numbers he just did. Floyd fought Victor Ortiz who had never headlined a PPV and Mosley who had fought on HBO fighting after dark his last time out.
              I doubt Floyd wants anything to do with Sergio at this point in his career, even if he can outpoint him he would take some punishment for sure.

Comment

Money Marravilla?

Comment

Originally posted by misterced View Post
                  why pick on a smaller guy why not fight andre ward thats real funny sergio i had respect for you but now im starting to lose it but i really do think floyd wins this fight
                  I guess you missed the video of Ward saying that Martinez was just too small for him and that he couldn't even make it to anything lower than 168 and in fact was going to move to 175.

So Martinez just fought a cruiserweight at 160 and now you want him to fight another cruiserweight at 168? Considering he fought most of his career at 154 and has moved up to fight at 160, if he goes back down to 154, he would be "picking on smaller fighters"?

I think I'm probably missing some other important details because that logice doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Yessirrrr. June 2013. Let's do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X