No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Secures Neutral Officials For Hosono Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Secures Neutral Officials For Hosono Defense

Celestino Caballero (35-4, 23KOs) has secured neutral officials for his upcoming title defense against Satoshi Hosono (21-1, 15KOs). Caballero defends his WBA "regular" featherweight title against Hosono on December 31 at the Bunka Gym in Yokohama, Japan. The judges will be Puerto Rico's Roberto Ramirez, Levi Martinez of America and Wan Soo Yuh of Korea. The supervisor will be the Kim Allan, while the third man in the ring is American referee Rafael Ramos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

thats good,something amir khan didn't have in his fight with peterson.

Comment

Japan is the best place as far as boxing is concerned. theres always fair and square judging, quality, neutral officiating anyway. I do follow the Japanese boxing scene for many years and have never seen any noteworthy discrimination of a guest fighter. the local commission doesn't recognize WBO/IBF titles neither do they accept any interim belts. Also theres no ducking, *****ing or other cowardly behavior inside or outside the ring. All Japanese fighters try to present quality sport to the fans and give it their all, always. Boxing should be everywhere like it is in Japan plain and simple

Comment

the ref and 1 judge looks good but Martinez and Ramirez are a bit 2 inconsistent for me...@ least the're neutral(both latinos)???

Comment

Originally posted by vick_ramalot View Post
          Japan is the best place as far as boxing is concerned. theres always fair and square judging, quality, neutral officiating anyway. I do follow the Japanese boxing scene for many years and have never seen any noteworthy discrimination of a guest fighter. the local commission doesn't recognize WBO/IBF titles neither do they accept any interim belts. Also theres no ducking, *****ing or other cowardly behavior inside or outside the ring. All Japanese fighters try to present quality sport to the fans and give it their all, always. Boxing should be everywhere like it is in Japan plain and simple

Should be a good card Uchiyama takes on Solis and Caba who i've always liked can get a W might be able to land a fight with a bigger name and on TV

Comment

Working...
          X