No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir, Steward Agree: Haye's Painful Reality Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir, Steward Agree: Haye's Painful Reality Nears

Wladimir Klitschko has warned David Haye he will have the last laugh as he shrugged off his opponent's latest "childish" publicity stunts. [Click Here To Read More]

OH MAN, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! These two HATE eachother, this is the first heavyweight fight in a couple years that I'm SUPER EXcited about, I'm down to put 15,000 that Haye gets the W, anyone want some? PM me.

Comment

Haye refusing to showcase the shape he's in and what he can do in the ring sounds pretty clever to me

he wants to shock

Comment

Originally posted by HattonFaithful View Post
        OH MAN, I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! These two HATE eachother, this is the first heavyweight fight in a couple years that I'm SUPER EXcited about, I'm down to put 15,000 that Haye gets the W, anyone want some? PM me.
        think its d biggest fight since vitali n lennox lewis.i really hope haye comes 2 fight n can beat this boring p-rick

Comment

15,000 what? Dollars, Pounds, Euros, Points...what? If it's points perhaps you mean 150,000?

Comment

I think you are wrong. Klitschko does not hate haye. I doubt that he hates anyone. Despises and has contempt for, I can believe, but only since his most recent obscene garbage. Otherwise I don't think he has ever given him a thought. He;s far to busy with important matters world wide.

Comment

Haye is playing some great mind games with wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                Haye is playing some great mind games with wlad.
                I agree. I believe. Haye has already broken down Klitshcko mentally and it will continue in the ring.

Great picture by the way lol

Comment

This my wish that Vladimir Klitschko teach a same lesson to Haye like Lennox teached to Mike Tyson. Come on Vladimir.

Comment

Working...
                  X