Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like shyt after I took my socalled friends girl ::::

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bros before hoes man. There are beautiful single women everywhere, but your best friend is your best friend. What you did was shady son. You took your friend's girl and she showed that she isn't trustworthy and that she's a whore just by going with you. What happens when she leaves for another guy? You'll be alone. No friends, no girl, nobody. Also don't think that you'll just be losing one friend, hell naw. Word is gonna spread and they'll all drop you like flies.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
      Bros before hoes man. There are beautiful single women everywhere, but your best friend is your best friend. What you did was shady son. You took your friend's girl and she showed that she isn't trustworthy and that she's a whore just by going with you. What happens when she leaves for another guy? You'll be alone. No friends, no girl, nobody. Also don't think that you'll just be losing one friend, hell naw. Word is gonna spread and they'll all drop you like flies.
      Thats true bro. I appreciate the quality advice you give out consistently.

Comment

only live once mate.

you see something you like, take it.

thats my opinion

Comment

never feel bad for fucking a whore
          this what you are supposed to do

Comment

And you are dating this chick as in a serious relationship now? thats a big no no, if it wasn't you she would have been railing someone else behind his back and may have been anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X