No announcement yet.

Holyfield´s body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfield´s body

yep, anyone more than me like how his body looks like . how did he trained like that, i mean from his body up looks hard and all muscles and his legs is much smaller than his arms+body but
    it fix to his body it looks good. how could he do that?, if i train and wants only my arms be bigger, and i train had everything be bigger i can never looks like holyfield .

Holyfield looked much more balanced at cruiserweight. He came to heavyweight by lifting weights and only arm and shoulder weights mainly. If you want only the top of you to get bigger to lots of push ups, and hand stand push ups, and never do weights on your legs like squats.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboxer
      Holyfield looked much more balanced at cruiserweight. He came to heavyweight by lifting weights and only arm and shoulder weights mainly. If you want only the top of you to get bigger to lots of push ups, and hand stand push ups, and never do weights on your legs like squats.
      its exacly what i am doing, but my legs getting bigger as my arms.
      if i go up 2pounds my legs arm body everything get bigger nomatter how i trained. i cant get only one thing bigger alone for some reason

Comment

Hey Kapersky

hey kapersky, delete ur messages, i cant send any pm's to u, by the way, i do have msn, pm ur email and ill add u now, well chat there

Comment

Originally posted by kapersky
          yep, anyone more than me like how his body looks like . how did he trained like that, i mean from his body up looks hard and all muscles and his legs is much smaller than his arms+body but
          it fix to his body it looks good. how could he do that?, if i train and wants only my arms be bigger, and i train had everything be bigger i can never looks like holyfield .
          Well Holyfields baody fat is really low. JOgging lots of Jogging and hard work. As far as looking like him is concerned. I don't think there's a way for that to happen. Everybody's genetics are different.

Comment

Well for some people it's just natural. Look at "Sugar" Ray Leonard for example. He had a very muscular, cut upper-body but his legs were as skinny as sticks.

Comment

Just like stated above, it boils down to genetics. Everyone has their own make up of genes which can't really be converted.

Run a lot and watch what you eat basically.

Echo

Comment

Exactly. Genetics, genetics, genetics. But he did do alot of weight training. He actually worked out with Lee Haney alot during some of his training. He's the former Mr olympia from some years back. I guarantee you they were doing lots of weights.

Comment

Working...
                X