Comments Thread For: Wach Finished With Haye, On His Way To Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    That is because you are not a boxer just a fan of boxing

I know guys like Floyd likes to brag about only fighting for money , but in reality boxers fight for selfrespect, for there own pride.
    Its someting in themself, that fans dont see or care about.

The day I won my first fight was and is to this day the proudest moment of my life, and the best thing about it was the way I felt about myself.

For wach as a boxer there is no greater feeling then taking a step up in skills.
    And he is doing the right thing for himself, and he dos not care one bit if he never becomes the new ALi

Wach may never be a world beater, but if the guy can improve just a littel bit and win a hevayweight belt, you can be damm sure he will feel good about himself.

That is why I have deep respect for all boxers
    just like Martinez the p4p King?)

props to you for having amateur fights..but amateur is not the same as pro, so your argument about pride and self respect is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      I fought for 8 years. Trained with Vinny Paz and Stevie Collins, fought Brian Barbosa (who got up to IBF #3 at middleweight) and been in the ring with plenty of other pro's. So please don't jump to conclusions about people you don't know.

And if Wach happens to grab a paper title in the future....good for him. But that will just reinforce how bad the division has become today.
      that's a good history, never knew that you boxed Jab. respect!
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 09-22-2013, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Haye beat who in his prime? And besides, we were comparing era's. Im still waiting for you to name the great contenders of this heavyweight era. It has nothing to do with keeping anything close, it has to do with reality! Now hurry up and get me that list!!
        Haye has beaten better fighters than damn Vinny Paz, who is a glorified Paulie Malignaggi. We were comparing fighters, and Vinny Paz is a weak one.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Haye has beaten better fighters than damn Vinny Paz, who is a glorified Paulie Malignaggi. We were comparing fighters, and Vinny Paz is a weak one.
          You said the heavyweight division today was more talented than a Vinny Paz and Haye amongst others would KO him p4p. Who exactly are these others? Quit ducking the question.....alt troll.

Comment

I have to mention more? Klits, Haye, hell even Wach would have a shot to KO Paz with that chopping right hand. Fury, Povetkin, Solis, Stiverne, Thompson, Pulev, Arreola. Paz was never on this level. Troll.

Comment

Forgot Adamek. How badly he would beat the Italian hype job, like the pseudo pretty boy Maddalone.

Comment

Povtkin is human. Vlad is a termanator/

Comment

I would say the HW division today is more talented than a Vinny Paz. Freakin Vinny Paz... Christ, anyone from the 80s is a God to some people.
                  Complete and utter jealousy right here.

Comment

I have to mention more? Klits, Haye, hell even Wach would have a shot to KO Paz with that chopping right hand. Fury, Povetkin, Solis, Stiverne, Thompson, Pulev, Arreola. Paz was never on this level. Troll.
                    Tell me, how are these fighters more talented than Pazienza?

Comment

Lol 5x world champ. What a joke. That's some Malignaggi type junk. Paz beat nobody. He's actually less accomplished than Malignaggi.

Comment

Working...
                      X