No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza: I Didn't Leave Manny Pacquiao, He Left Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza: I Didn't Leave Manny Pacquiao, He Left Me

Manny Pacquiao’s former strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza claims had no choice but to accept the offer of Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios to help him train for his showdown against Pacquiao in Macau on November 24.

In a lengthy conversation with BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard, Ariza appeared hurt by the fact that he learned he had been fired by Pacquiao’s trainer Freddie Roach from boxing writer Kevin Iole who found out about it on an internet chat of Roach. [Click Here To Read More]

he decided to get 'clean'.... 12 steps.... so he had end contact with the dope dealer....

basic.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
      he decided to get 'clean'.... 12 steps.... so he had end contact with the dope dealer....

basic.
      Has Ariza ever been connected to people peddling PEDs? No.

Has Pacquiao ever tested for or been connected to people peddling PEDs? No.

Stop parroting Floyd's ignorant speculation.

I can understand the question marks over Marquez as he bulks up late in his career under the tutelage of a BALCO insider, but Pacquiao on the other hand has been ripped at weigh ins his entire career.

The most convincing argument I've ever heard for Pacquiao being on PEDs was the size of his head, quickly debunked when you realise compared photos contain different hair cuts.

Use some brain power, if you have any.

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post

basic.

So Rios is doping now?

And other Garcia fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfocus View Post

I can understand the question marks over Marquez as he bulks up late in his career under the tutelage of a BALCO insider, but Pacquiao on the other hand has been ripped at weigh ins his entire career.

The most convincing argument I've ever heard for Pacquiao being on PEDs was the size of his head, quickly debunked when you realise compared photos contain different hair cuts.

u mad?

it was a joke moron.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            So Rios is doping now?

ofcourse.....

Comment

Ariza use to work with Memo,,the same guy you just accused of doping Jmm up in this very post

Comment

Coming from Ariza that was a fairly sensible rant

Comment

Paqciao was in a very difficult position. How could you work with personalities who don't like each other? I could imagine how uncomfortable it was.

He could either choose to fire Roach and retain Ariza, but he chose the current option.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    So Rios is doping now?

By this time you guys should know that some idiots repeat every ***** they hear from Mayweather's camp. So, don't waste your time with people without reasoning ability.

Comment

Working...
                    X