No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Working With Centeno, Eager For Trout War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Working With Centeno, Eager For Trout War

WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30 KOs) is going hard in camp as he prepares for his April 20th unification with WBA champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14 KOs), taking place at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas. The Showtime televised fight is expected to be a sellout with 40,000 fans in attendance on the night of the fight.

Canelo starting training earlier this year in Guadalajara and the last three weeks have been spent in Santa Monica, California. The undefeated Mexican has a morning run and two training session during the day with his inseparable team led by Don Chepo Reynoso and his son Eddy, who have been with Canelo since the amateur days.

Canelo says he is very eager to get in the ring with Trout. He wanted this fight for a long time, and is very focused on avenging the loss his older brother, Rigoberto Alvarez, suffered to Trout in 2011.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yea keep ducking angulo

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
      Yea keep ducking angulo
      Cause you know, everyone is out there hoping Alvarez fights Angulo. Since he's top dog and all.

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
        Yea keep ducking angulo
        LOL

Comment

War? There won't be any war.

And lol @ ducking Angulo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Canelo's way2strong!

Comment

I picked Trout to beat Cotto & I'm picking him to beat Canelo. I like both 'C' fighters but I just think that Trout is one of those special sleepers we get. Martinez was the same & I was a fan of his from when he was based in Spain & went over to the UK & beat the best Light Middleweights there.

Comment

Centeno is a good choice.

Centeno is a awkward boxer who's a little tricky. he isn't Trout and gets hit a lot more than Trout but he should help Canelo.

I think Canelo is way in over head with Trout but you have to respect the fact that he finally stood up and demanded GBP give him a real opponent.

Comment

war canelo

Comment

Great fight, I like both guys, but one will come out on top. War Canelo, repersent Mexico Cabron!

Comment

Working...
                    X