Next fight should logically be Jmm vs Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'seasy to counter a head first fighter Marquez by Ko or UD in 12

Comment

If Arum is smart he'll match both Marquez and Pac carefully.

They both need to fight an aggressive, come forward fighter in their next fights to look real impressive for sure.

Rios fills that, does Pac or Marquez get him? I'd say it's the perfect rebound fight for Pacquiao. Now for Marquez? needs to keep his name out there and capitalize on this huge win.. Who can he fight? Bradley would dampen it win or lose

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
        i agree, since bradleys belts belong to JMM anyways
        Yeah like JMM picked up Bradley's vacant title 140.

Comment

Bradley by mind numbingly dull UD.

JMM v. Cotto should be next, that screams excitement.

Forget Bradley. Pac/Bradley II, the consolation fight between the two losers of their respective last fight

Winners face off

Comment

Pointless fight for Marquez. Fighting Bradley does nothing. Beating Bradley does nothing. Losing to Bradley does wonders for Bradley.

Comment

Why not Floyd fight both Bradley and JMM , he is a WW and Bradley is WW champ and Juan is new super Juan , but I guess Floyd is judged by higher standards than other WW heros so he MUST fight JMWs and MWs to get any credit , the BS in this forum is amazing .

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                WW title? Pretty good pay check... Beating Pac and then beating Bradley who techincally beta Pac and took his belt.

Won't add up to his victory over Pac but man if the money is good and he's fighting for the WW strap why not? It's not like Bradley is going to destroy him. If anything Bradley would win on points. I think this is a great match up for him and to say he moved up to WW and beat the top 2 active fighters there at nearly 40... man I think it's a great move on his part.
                Nah, Bradley would beat JMM it's not a fight he should take... He would lose everything he worked hard for just for what? The WW belt? If he wants a WW belt he can fight Paulie M for that and he would make more money fighting Rios or Pac again.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  so pac is hard to hurt also and look what happened....marquez is on another level now in terms of power, it's crazy. i could very well see this new marquez ko'ing bradley...
                  The new Marquez...LMAO..

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Pointless fight for Marquez. Fighting Bradley does nothing. Beating Bradley does nothing. Losing to Bradley does wonders for Bradley.
                    Pretty much.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Nah, Bradley would beat JMM it's not a fight he should take... He would lose everything he worked hard for just for what? The WW belt? If he wants a WW belt he can fight Paulie M for that and he would make more money fighting Rios or Pac again.
                      So your cool with him not fighting one of the best fighters at WW??Choosing a fighter like Paulie M(lol)for his belt??

Comment

Working...
                      X