No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Rips Danny Garcia, Eyes Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Rips Danny Garcia, Eyes Manny Pacquiao

Following his dramatic 7th round TKO victory over Mike Alvarado last month, former lightweight champion and current day junior welterweight contender Brandon Rios is back to light training at the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy in Oxnard, Calif.

One of the more colorful characters you will run across in the sport, Rios’ gym theatrics are often a sight to behold, as was the case earlier this week when I swung by the gym and caught a day of his training.

[Click Here To Read More]

This kid has taken too many hard blows to the head. Great fight. Garcia beast him IMO.

Comment

good fight,for once Garcia will be in against someone who can take a punch and fire back,garcia will be tested,hope the fight happens,rios is now at a comfortable weight,he looked awful when he fought that English guy or wherever he was from,he just looked weak and still stayed at lightweight,now he's not drained and looks better

Comment

Would love to see this fight. Hopefully by some miracle it gets made.

Comment

Pac would literally break Rios face.

Comment

Rios-Garcia would be nice but we know the deal......

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Rios-Garcia would be nice but we know the deal......
              Yeah I completely forgot that this fight will probably never happen do to the GBP-TP beef. SMH.

Comment

If it happens soon, I've got Rios all day long, but it's not going to be too much longer before Rios is shot to ****, but right now he gives Angel Garcia fits in the corner watching his son on his back out cold. Easy work

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                  This kid has taken too many hard blows to the head. Great fight. Garcia beast him IMO.
                  Danny Garcia would be in the ring with a ture warrior like Rios, Rios would keep coming , it would be like Danny's worst nightmare when he sees he can't hurt Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    Pac would literally break Rios face.
                    Pacman would break alot of peoples faces, including yours my friend, why even bring him up, hes elite and Rios ain't. But he matches up well with Danny Garica no doubt about that!

Comment

Working...
                    X