No announcement yet.

best new rappers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No love for hopsin?

Last edited by ~AK49~; 03-22-2012, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      j. cole is the best out there right now, nobody even close either. after him its saigon and wale. IMO.
      I respectfully disagree...Cole is my favorite but I think there are a lot that are close to him. XV, Kendrick Lamar, Fashawn, Elzhi (not really new), Big KRIT...Cole is at his best when talking about real **** and he can go hard with the best of them, but it irritates me when he gets to talking about the money and b1tches. He's better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
        Jcole ? lol are you a girl ?
        Dumb comment. Obviously doesn't know any of his music besides his singles.

Comment

Where did Jay Electronica go? He can outrap anyone.

Comment

jay electronica got his debut album with roc nation just finished, and jay-z said thats his favorite album at the moment that he listens to it all the time. But he also said that its not ready to be released cause it doesnt have any singles on it.

i like a$ap rocky, future...and kendrick lamar can spit fire too. Yelawolf funky too..the dude above who said j cole spittin about money and *****es irritating him...i dont really think thats the real him, but in order to get money and *****es, he gotta spit about em, haha

even though he been around a while touring with new york acts, and has an album out, i like maino. relatively new in the mainstream

joel ortiz get it in too, my rican friends all love him

Big Krit is one talented mu****a, producing hits, spitting on em and even mixing/engineering
            Last edited by Journeyman; 03-24-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
              jay electronica got his debut album with roc nation just finished, and jay-z said thats his favorite album at the moment that he listens to it all the time. But he also said that its not ready to be released cause it doesnt have any singles on it.

i like a$ap rocky, future...and kendrick lamar can spit fire too. Yelawolf funky too..the dude above who said j cole spittin about money and *****es irritating him...i dont really think thats the real him, but in order to get money and *****es, he gotta spit about em, haha

even though he been around a while touring with new york acts, and has an album out, i like maino. relatively new in the mainstream

joel ortiz get it in too, my rican friends all love him

Big Krit is one talented mu****a, producing hits, spitting on em and even mixing/engineering
              I understand that...I'm just a big fan of the instrospective, conscious Cole. I'd like to see more of that...

XV dope too...I don't see enough people giving him his props.

Comment

jay electronica and blu arent new rappers although jay is one of d best imo. My list is:-

Kendrick Lamar
                J. Cole
                Schoolboy Q
                Ab-Soul
                Joell Ortiz
                Big K.R.I.T
                Pusha T (I kno hes far from new, but he hasn't been a solo artist for too long yet or released a solo album)

Comment

My favorites:

J. Cole
                  Kendrick Lamar
                  Asap Rocky
                  Drake
                  Big Krit
                  Danny Brown

Comment

(in no order)

Drake
                    Kendrick Lamar
                    Jay Cole

Comment

Electronica aint that new. Ima be real I think that list has two of the best of all time.

I put One Be lo over everyone I put Blu second and Jay Electronica is top five.

K-Rino aint nuttin to fluk with too.
                      Rino might be number 1 but he is so above my head I cant tell
                      Really this list needs K-Rino. I love One Be Lo but Rino is the best pure lyricist ever.

The thing about Rino that is different than the vast majority of artist in any genre of music is he gets better with age. Thats why Rino will always be new.
                      Last edited by Jarlaxle; 04-08-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X