Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Eager To Display Skills For Home Crowd, Win Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Eager To Display Skills For Home Crowd, Win Title

This Saturday at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, undefeated Adrien Broner faces Vicente Rodriguez for the vacant WBO junior lightweight title in an HBO televised fight. Broner is a heavy favorite to capture the title, especially when you compare their common opponent - Australian William Kickett. Rodriguez (34-2-1, 18 KOs) lost a lopsided ten round unanimous decision to him, while Broner (21-0, 17 KOs) stopped him in six rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

as you can see no posts.. but in a little while everybody will be on broner's sacks.. i know talent when i see it.. i can't wait to see this fight.. and gary russell jr.

Comment

Ponce's leftovers

Comment

Broner is going to put on an amazing show to win the title. He is the future of boxing and that's why he has a bunch of haters just like Floyd. I hope Yuriorkis , Juanma, and Brandon Rios want a piece of him because "The Problem" would expose all three of them. So would Gary Russell Jr tho while I'm keeping it real.

Comment

Ponce de leon already beat and got robbed by this cocky overrated clown. Rios and gamboa will put this mayweather wanna be in a hospital bed. I can't stand this focker and I can't wait till he gets KTFO

Comment

Working...
          X