No announcement yet.

Question for all the mayweather haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all the mayweather haters

Pacquiao beats Cotto, gets 2 GIFT DECISIONS against Marquez, Mayweather shuts Marquez out and carrys him, could have knocked him out but decided not too. What is your opinion on that?

LARRY MERCHANT "MANNY THE WORLD WANTS TO SEE YOU FIGHT MAYWEATHER, IS THAT THE FIGHT YOU WANT NEXT"?

MANNY PACQUIAO startled look " I I I GO ON VACATION, SPEND TIME WITH MY KIDS, I LEAVE IT UP TO MY PROMTER

LARRY MERCHANT "BUT MANNY WHO DO YOU WANT"

MANNY PACQUIAO "I I GO ON VACATION WITH KIDS"

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
    Pacquiao beats Cotto, gets 2 GIFT DECISIONS against Marquez, Mayweather shuts Marquez out and carrys him, could have knocked him out but decided not too. What is your opinion on that?

LARRY MERCHANT "MANNY THE WORLD WANTS TO SEE YOU FIGHT MAYWEATHER, IS THAT THE FIGHT YOU WANT NEXT"?

MANNY PACQUIAO startled look " I I I GO ON VACATION, SPEND TIME WITH MY KIDS, I LEAVE IT UP TO MY PROMTER

LARRY MERCHANT "BUT MANNY WHO DO YOU WANT"

MANNY PACQUIAO "I I GO ON VACATION WITH KIDS"
    Did he really say that. Damn, couldn't even bring himself to say the name.

But lets not jump to conclusions, maybe he is instructed not to call out Floyd because Floyd didn't call him out either. It's all strategy to get leverage during negotiating.

Comment

Floyd would just say, "Manny Pacquiao wants ME, I should get the bigger share"

Good Job on Pac not calling that ***** ass out and give him another excuse to duck.

Mayweather NEEDS to fight Pac.

Pac has more options.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post

But lets not jump to conclusions, maybe he is instructed not to call out Floyd because Floyd didn't call him out either. It's all strategy to get leverage during negotiating.
        Merchant ask Pacquiao in 3 different ways about a Mayweather fight, Pacquiao had a startled look on his face and said twice "I GO ON VACATION SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY"

Comment

**** floyd! I want williams!

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post

Originally posted by mangler
            Nobody expected Pac to get loud on Mr boat buyer. He never does that ****. Obviously that's the fight Arum will try to make next. They talkin bout it on ESPN chat. It won't happen tho. Mr boat buyer won't take 50-50.
            So when Mayweather says talk to al haymon and lenoard ellerbe don't say he's was scared bit.chs!!

Comment

pac already said that mayweather fight won't happen cause mayweather would want all the money.....

Comment

NEITHER mayweather or pacquiao are scared of each other jeez STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Aiwass View Post
                  So when Mayweather says talk to al haymon and lenoard ellerbe don't say he's was scared bit.chs!!
                  Mayweather's his own boss though.

Fact is, Pacquiao has been fighting at welterweight for 4 months on and off and has already fought someone Mayweather was ducking and even retired to avoid.

Styles make fights and you're a dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Chang Mo Kei View Post
                    NEITHER mayweather or pacquiao are scared of each other jeez STFU
                    Your right and I say again, when Mayweather says talk to somebody else then don't say he's scared you fools. One thing about Mayweather is he's money hungry and wants the biggest fight out their.

Up until the last year Cotto was a nobody to the average boxing fan "dominicano". Baldomir had come off a win against arturo gatti and alot of people wanted to see him fight again AND he was the linear welterweight champion so many fought him.

90% of you dumb asses don't understand the politics of boxing yet you always have an opinion on everything. Hatton at the biggest following in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X