Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the biggest self ownage made by a poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horus = Eddie Low

Comment

Originally posted by panickinu View Post
      Where exactly is this post ? Link it.
      I don't feel like doing that, but go to page 19 of the latest thread on the Mosley-Mayweather saga that is part of the main page story.

Comment

Maybe I've missed something. The self ownage is him mixing up the WBA belt and WBO belt?

Erm okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          Horus just made a post on the most recent Mosley-Mayweather main page article saying that Cotto holds the WBA title when it is Mosley holding the WBA title. Now earlier in the year he bashed Cotto for not fighting Paul Williams for his title and made a detailed thread about it, which I share the same feelings about. But we know that Cotto is the WBO champ. I'm not making this thread to bash Cotto. I'm making this thread to prove how stupid Horus is.
          Originally Posted by Horus View Post
          I never said PBF is the Equivalent to Micheal Jordan?
          PLEASE READ.
          BUT
          Micheal Jordan 6 championships
          Mayweather 6 Championships.
          But Mayweather undefeated!
          Mayweather is the 4th highest P.P.V Seller of all time.

So dont just try to **** on floyd's impact on the sport.

Well, check above post. He then proceeded to argue the Pbf is undefeated and is the 4th highest PPV seller of all time. lol.

Never ****ted on pbf but told him he should not compare MJ and PBF impact their respective sport. IMO, you could compare MJ and Ali but not PBF. Just keeping it real here.

Comment

Horus>>>>>Flawless initime iniwere

Comment

Working...
            X