No announcement yet.

FAO J. Rosales: Your Twitter Session with Ishe Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    I think I been in favor of drug testing for a while now.
    So you were against it when Mayweather was asking Pac to take the tests. You were against it when Mayweather was asking other fighters to take the test. You were against it when NOBODY tested positive for anything, buuuuuuut now you've been "in favor for a while now" when a fighters tests positive for something.

The timing and convenience is marvelous........

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
      LOL @ your post to Gamboa.
      There was a couple

Originally posted by Always View Post
      So you were against it when Mayweather was asking Pac to take the tests. You were against it when Mayweather was asking other fighters to take the test. You were against it when NOBODY tested positive for anything, buuuuuuut now you've been "in favor for a while now" when a fighters tests positive for something.

OK.

Comment

This is true.

I still feel like I was right in that bet though.
        Didnt know you were JRO... I could see it now though, Thought you left BScene.

Comment

HTwon, this due here is a Pac fan. Why do you think if a Pac fan would have known he would have had me on ignore for a while?
          My fault man. It had more to do with your disturbing avi than anything else. I just removed the block.

Comment

It's what he does.

Comment

That's some Mitt Romney stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                That's some Mitt Romney stuff.
                Mitt Romney is to the Auto Industry, as J Ro is to OSDT.......

His timing is "Impetuous", his convenience "Impregnable". He wants to eat Pac's unborn kids.

Comment

Hey Guys,

Remember this: "If Floyd was a man, he should fight Pacquiao eroids. Steroids doesn't make you a better fighter".

Now, Team Khan is , like, "Did you see all that pressure that Peterson put on Amir? It wasn't a fair fight since both guys were not natural"

Comment

Hey Guys,

Remember this: "If Floyd was a man, he should fight Pacquiao on steroids. Steroids doesn't make you a better fighter".

Now, Team Khan is , like, "Did you see all that pressure that Peterson put on Amir? It wasn't a fair fight since both guys were not natural"

Comment

Originally posted by Boksor
                      Dont you have to go camp out for some cheap ass sneakers?
                      I've got to give it to your bro, that was one hell of a comeback......

Comment

Working...
                      X