Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather just tweeted he is paying for all of Smokin Joe's Funeral expenses..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this just shows that as long as floyd doesn't allow his insecurities to get the better of him, he can be a pretty decent human being.

Comment

Originally posted by sebspeed View Post
      I think he did the same for Genaro Hernandez. Shows that what we see on Tv and the person he is in life are two really different things. Way to go FLoyd
      Indeed he did... Much respect to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That's just an amazing show of kindness.

Only a total disgrace of a human being will find a way to piss on such an admirable show of respect.

Total respect, Floyd.
        Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        what a attention whore, you don't announce something like that over a social networking site like twitter

We should be remembering Joe Frazier the human being and ATG boxer, not thinking about floyd paying for the funeral service

Guess what floyd, no one gives a **** about you during this time of losing a legend in the sport. Let Joe rest in peace.
        And here he is.

Comment

Originally posted by FistOfTyson View Post
          typical response from a known floyd hater
          im asking a legit question.... why did he need to annouce it to the whole world ?.....i think you got offended beacuse you know the answer...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            good gesture but why did he need to announce it to the whole world?....
            Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            what a attention whore, you don't announce something like that over a social networking site like twitter

We should be remembering Joe Frazier the human being and ATG boxer, not thinking about floyd paying for the funeral service

Guess what floyd, no one gives a **** about you during this time of losing a legend in the sport. Let Joe rest in peace.
            Why is pacquiao bragging about helping the poor in the filipines? In the last 24/7 he's bragging how he bought boat engines for those poor fisher man..why not keep it a secret?? Why attention whoring?

Comment

does joe not have the money?

just curious

Comment

good gesture but why did he need to announce it to the whole world?....
                This. announcing it to the whole world on twitter to make sure everyone knows and says what a great guy he is. Classy as always gayweather

Comment

Floyd really does seem like a chill type of guy.

His being a complete dick, I think is just an act.

Really nice thing he is doing.

RIP Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                    does joe not have the money?

just curious
                    I think Joe is dead bro.

Not sure tho.

Comment

im asking a legit question.... why did he need to annouce it to the whole world ?.....i think you got offended beacuse you know the answer...

*******s are mentally sick

Comment

Working...
                      X