No announcement yet.

Hatton-Zoo Live Audio Broadcast BBC Five

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton-Zoo Live Audio Broadcast BBC Five

BBC Radio Five will be carrying the Hatton-Zoo fight audio live on their website .... http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

man, i wish i didn't have to have real player to listen to the bbc. real players large download gets into every nook and cranny of your computer and is hard as hell to get out. and it has alot of low and medium alerts of spyware. its worst then aol. i wonder if you could get it with one of those ham radios?

Comment

which one do i go onto ???????

Comment

Choose BBC Five and wait for the "box" to fully load and open. Then select "stand alone player" on the left side of the box.

Comment

I am listening now by windows media player, does anyone know how long u have to wait?How long before this fight takes place?

Comment

Your in NY? So, yor 5 hrs behind the UK. They start at 2a.m. in England, so maybe 9pm in NY?

Comment

yes, i found out it is live indeed!Live in the east coast.Showtime here in the U.S will start the fight at 9 p.m.Thanxs for the radio broadcast!

Comment

i got a real radio on and im here for the fight.
                i think five live do all hattons fights & danny williams

Comment

anyone who dont want real player:
                  http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm
                  its a codec for windows media player that allows you to play real audio without the spyware crap heh

Comment

Thanks for link.

Comment

Working...
                    X