Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: 50 CENT caused MAYWEATHER'S rib injury!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: 50 CENT caused MAYWEATHER'S rib injury!!!

These two supposedly recently "fought" eachother.

this **** is over a year old

Comment

Lol my bad haha

Comment

i still dont see why 50 think he owed him money....sounds like he was trying to bully floyd

Comment

hahah that was funny

Comment

50 was shot at 9 TIMES!!!!!!!! He gangsta..But 8 of them missed...But he still gangsta

lol

Comment

50 cent bent floyd over, that could cause rib pains i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh View Post

These two supposedly recently "fought" eachother.

Oh PLEASE, 50 is the biggest ***** and liar in the world. I've heard multiple interviews with him and I've never heard him stutter as much as he's stuttering there trying to make up his lies about how he "almost had Floyd." LMAO. What a **** thug, he "hit" Floyd yet Floyd rocked him so hard that even he admits his ears were buzzing a day afterwards. Yet he "would have had him" if Floyd's managers didn't come running in to break them up.

LMFAO! What a joke. 50 would have never rapped again if they left him in there with Floyd, Pretty Boy would have finished the job those 9 bullets didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                  Oh PLEASE, 50 is the biggest ***** and liar in the world. I've heard multiple interviews with him and I've never heard him stutter as much as he's stuttering there trying to make up his lies about how he "almost had Floyd." LMAO. What a **** thug, he "hit" Floyd yet Floyd rocked him so hard that even he admits his ears were buzzing a day afterwards. Yet he "would have had him" if Floyd's managers didn't come running in to break them up.

LMFAO! What a joke. 50 would have never rapped again if they left him in there with Floyd, Pretty Boy would have finished the job those 9 bullets didn't.
                  True, I also noticed how odd it was that 50 was stuttering and the way he was answering the question was out of character. He almost seemed nervous.

Comment

To bad they both didnt shoot each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X