Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird things foreigners do in pinas?....lol...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Weird things foreigners do in pinas?....lol...

Jeepney driver.

selling buko juice.

selling balut.

of all the fun things to do in philippines, these assh0les are wasting their time selling balut and pretending to be taxi drivers

Comment

many are pedos pretending to be legit tourist and businessmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
        many are pedos pretending to be legit tourist and businessmen.
        this is the truth ... pedos, pervs and f@gs ..whether we like it or not ang ating bansa ay "hotspot ng mga ganitong klaseng tao ..madali kasi tayong magtiwala sa mga dayuhan at dala na rin ng ating matinding pangangailangan sa financial kaya sila hindi natin sila natututukan...

Comment

So, if it's weird for foreigners to do it, then is it weird that locals do it as well? Those guys are more Filipino than many Filipinos born abroad.

Comment

Piña colada?

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
              So, if it's weird for foreigners to do it, then is it weird that locals do it as well? Those guys are more Filipino than many Filipinos born abroad.
              Don't you find it weird if you know that im a filipino living in the US and you see me use tissue to wipe my as.s instead of water and hand?

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                Don't you find it weird if you know that im a filipino living in the US and you see me use tissue to wipe my as.s instead of water and hand?
                Tangna kaya baho siguro ng pwet nung iba kasi hindi marunong maghugas. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                  Tangna kaya baho siguro ng pwet nung iba kasi hindi marunong maghugas. LOL
                  lol....naghuhugas ka ba ng pwet ser?

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                    lol....naghuhugas ka ba ng pwet ser?
                    Ganito style ko, lalagyan ko ng sabon ang kaliwang kamay ko sabay hugas gamit ang tabo. Tapos hugas ulit ng kamay. Sinubukan ko dati yung tissue, ampotah pakiramdam ko me etsas pa wetpaks hehehehehehehe.

Comment

Working...
                    X