No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Got Careless, I Never Expected That Punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Got Careless, I Never Expected That Punch

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) knocked Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) out cold in the sixth round of their fourth and likely final battle. Their first fight, in 2004, ended in a twelve round draw, with Pacquiao winning close controversial decisions in 2008 and 2011.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You might have been ahead on scorecards...but JMM finished you out...fool.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      You might have been ahead on scorecards...but JMM finished you out...fool.
      What's with the animosity towards pac? He was still classy in defeat.

Comment

I don't know what Pacquiao was trying to do out there he couldn't line himself up any better for the right hand if he tried. He also throws a jab at JMM's arm???

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
          Two equally worthless fanbases that have been going at it for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            I don't know what Pacquiao was trying to do out there he couldn't line himself up any better for the right hand if he tried. He also throws a jab at JMM's arm???

He tripped over JMMs foot and practically fell into that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              Two equally worthless fanbases that have been going at it for years now.
              Yeah. Both sides need to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post

I think pacquiao has always been overrated...sportsmanship are for losers.....wtf world are u living in....'WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS'.......you make me sick thinkin' boxers have to be some gentleman to win and be likeable by the public....GTFO. WARQUEZ....LOVE IT....more carnage...more brain damage..I WANT A FIFTH FIGHT BETWEEN them...let's get this on next june.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

The old white guy ring side is like "WTF GET UP!"

Comment

It happens to the best of them

Comment

Working...
                    X