No announcement yet.

SERIOUS INJURY: Hopkins to Undergo 6 Weeks of Shoulder Therapy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    Remember when Jay Cutler of the chicago bears got injured against the packers last year and everyone and their mama suddenly became doctors and said he was faking and that "if I were him I would have played!" and took a giant dump on him?

Then it turned out he truly was injured?

yeah. Similar thing here with hopkins. It's easy to watch on the seat of your couch or computer chair and say "oh he quit! he's faking" versus being the actual person who went through the injury the first place.

Could Jay Cutler have continued? Probably. Probably would have got killed and injured even more being that he was getting sacked every 3-5 plays and possibly ruined his entire career. Could hopkins have continued? Probably. With limited use of one arm and would have surly lost with only the right hand to operate with, not too mention risks further injury.

Everyone on this site is a warrior who would fight with two broken arms, one eye, 18 cuts, a nosebleed and a broken leg. Without question.

fuking beautiful post!!!!! Whats funny is all these motherfukers saying Bernard was faking are the same lazy pieces of shhhit who call into work at the first sign of coughing.

Get off your high horse ***ggotts!!

Comment

AND............................................... .................BAM....told ya'll it was a real injury. 46 year old ligaments can't handle impacts like 26 yr old ligaments can.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
        He will be training fine in the 6 weeks.

I believe that it is not serious as it is made out.
        Really PK, another acct?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
          He will be training fine in the 6 weeks.

I believe that it is not serious as it is made out.
          In the 6 weeks?

Or after the 6-8 weeks?

Comment

I think Reeds point is valid when you're talking about a 46-47 year old man. If he was in his 20's or 30's that's a different story. His body is aging

Comment

All y'all believing this whole bull**** a$$ series of events need to put your Got Damn Poms Poms down, for real. BHop pissing on y'all sheep a$$ idiots.

Comment

Have they issued the results of the MRI?? I'm not accusing anyone, I was on Dawsons side since it was clearly Hopkins who initiated the foul, and you cant blame Dawson for getting him off of there. I'm curious to see if he's released the results of the MRI though since he was so quick to issue the Dr's note (that proved nothing).

Comment

Yeah Yeah, blah blah blah from the NO HEART street punk who continues to manipulate the Sport of Boxing with his Street fighter skills.
                  Bottom line is THAT HE HASN'T PROVE **** and won't show a real MRI, because your can't produce what doesn't exist.
                  A lot get con by this con artist. I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    I think Reeds point is valid when you're talking about a 46-47 year old man. If he was in his 20's or 30's that's a different story. His body is aging
                    Of course it's valid... wtf?!

Comment

It is a real injury but it isn't that crucial as long as he doesn't need to have surgery. He should be able to get back on the horse right away, if he can get away with no surgery.

If the rehab doesn't work and he re-injures then needs to go under the knife then he is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X