No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Mosley Mega Event Gallery, Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Mosley Mega Event Gallery, Undercard

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38 KOs) won a dominating twelve round decision over former three division champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39 KOs). The scores were 119-108, 120-108, 120-107. Photos by Chris Cozzone.

[Click Here To Read More]

knockdowned mosley looks like hes on drugs haha. but seriously could use more action pics...

Comment

the 3rd, 5th, and 6th pics sum up the fight - mosley backpeddling while using his hands arms to keep pacquiao at bay, rather than throw bombs. he was like trying to stiff arm manny while packpeddling. then when he would try to "fire back", he would just put his head down and blindly wing the right hand. pitiful performance by mosley. but ill be damned if he ain't waxing some seriously good *****

Comment

lol no **** but manny gives me "calf envy". good god those are some tree trunks

Comment

Out of Pacquiao's last 4 opponents, the ONLY 1 that has really hit & lumped Pacquiao up is Cotto..No doubt Cotto got pummeled, but he put up a fight in the 1st half of the fight & he tried to win & even thou Margarito also got pummeled & didn't do much damage to Pacquiao(except for that 1 body shot) he also didn't stop trying to win..As a matter of fact the last person to lump Pacquiao up before Cotto was Marquez, cause De La Hoya didn't do much to Pacquiao, definitely Diaz didn't do S H I T to Pacquiao & Hatton ONLY managed to hit Pacquiao's fist with his face for 2 rounds!! But at least they came to fight & treid to win.. Now these 2 clowns Clottey & Mosley went in there to just survive 12 rounds & BARELY or DIDN'T put up a fight at all!!

I tried to put up some post fight pics to prove My point, but it didn't work!!I don't know how to do that!! If some one could give Me instructions how to do it, I would really appreciate it!!
          Last edited by Tomasio; 05-08-2011, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
            Out of Pacquiao's last 4 opponents, the ONLY 1 that has really hit & lumped Pacquiao up is Cotto..No doubt Cotto got pummeled, but he put up a fight in the 1st half of the fight & he tried to win & even thou Margarito also got pummeled & didn't do much damage to Pacquiao(except for that 1 body shot) he also didn't stop trying to win..As a matter of fact the last person to lump Pacquiao up before Cotto was Marquez, cause De La Hoya didn't do much to Pacquiao, definitely Diaz didn't do S H I T to Pacquiao & Hatton ONLY managed to hit Pacquiao's fist with his face for 2 rounds!! But at least they came to fight & treid to win.. Now these 2 clowns Clottey & Mosley went in there to just survive 12 rounds & BARELY or DIDN'T put up a fight at all!!

I tried to put up some post fight pics to prove My point, but it didn't work!!I don't know how to do that!! If some one could give Me instructions how to do it, I would really appreciate it!!
            running around the ring after the 3rd round to me isn't trying to win,he was in survival mode almost the entire fight,yeah he threw punches but always running,like paul williams said he was running from post to post...cotto threw punhes to keep him off of him,out of pac's opponents the only one to really give him trouble and make it a very close fight is jmm,these other guys got totally dominated

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post

Cotto and Margarito did way better than Mosley and Clottey. Really though Cotto was in the fight for 4 rounds then he was on his bike the last 8 rounds trying to survive and only potshotting to keep Manny off of him. For 4 rounds it was a war. Margarito kept coming (to no avail) but was able to land a few punches on Manny as well. Margarito probably did better because that body shot in the 6th had Manny sleeping in the fetal position for a few nights because he was in such pain.

It is really splitting hairs though. Since the last Marquez fight every opponent of Manny's has gotten destroyed. You just have to be upset that guys like Clottey and Mosley laid an egg on a big stage in front of millions of viewers worldwide. They shouldn't go in just trying not to get KO'd

Comment

yeah people i saw last night fight pacquiao vs mosley and thinking of it out of pacquiao last resent fights the only one that at least the first couple of rounds gave pacquiao a fight was Cotto and also won some rounds he even hurt pacquiao once in the ropes. cause from de la hoya that was a perfect tko, hatton just whent in there for the paycheck, clotty was a shell the hold fight, margarito got his ass handed to him, and shane mosley never even hurt the guy all he did was survive.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  running around the ring after the 3rd round to me isn't trying to win,he was in survival mode almost the entire fight,yeah he threw punches but always running,like paul williams said he was running from post to post...cotto threw punhes to keep him off of him,out of pac's opponents the only one to really give him trouble and make it a very close fight is jmm,these other guys got totally dominated
                  I don't know what fight u saw cause in the 3rd Cotto suffered a flash knockdown & went right after Pacquiao when he got up & in the 4th was when Pacquiao caught him REAL GOOD & he went down after that Cotto tried to adjust for the next 2 rounds & when he couldn't deal with Pacquiao's speed & power he got on his bike..But u can't say he didn't try & the other point I was trying to put was that the LAST person(after Marquez) to lump Pacquiao's face up was Cotto..Just look at the post fight picks against Cotto & compare them to the 1's against Margarito, Clottey, Hatton, De La Hoya & Diaz & u'll see what I mean..

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    Cotto and Margarito did way better than Mosley and Clottey. Really though Cotto was in the fight for 4 rounds then he was on his bike the last 8 rounds trying to survive and only potshotting to keep Manny off of him. For 4 rounds it was a war. Margarito kept coming (to no avail) but was able to land a few punches on Manny as well. Margarito probably did better because that body shot in the 6th had Manny sleeping in the fetal position for a few nights because he was in such pain.

It is really splitting hairs though. Since the last Marquez fight every opponent of Manny's has gotten destroyed. You just have to be upset that guys like Clottey and Mosley laid an egg on a big stage in front of millions of viewers worldwide. They shouldn't go in just trying not to get KO'd
                    ¿Margarito did better cause of 1 shot!?C'mon! At least Cotto won some rounds & Pacquiao came out of the Cotto fight with lumps & a BUSTED ear drum & the day after the fight Cotto went home..On the other hand Margarito landed ONLY ONE GOOD SHOT & it was to the body & after the fight Margarito spent 4 DAYS IN THE HOSPTIAL & had to GET SURGERY IN HIS FACE!! & Cotto fought 6 months later for a world title(& won) & Margarito is gonna have to wait a year before he's medically cleared to step back in a ring!!& I think Pacquiao exaggerated about sleeping in a fetal position for a couple of days cause of that body shot, cause it was a good body shot & it did hurt Pacquiao, but if it would have been that effective, Pacquiao would have gone down & wouldn't have gotten up..Remember 1 of Pacquiao's KO loss was from a body shot..

Comment

Working...
                    X