No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Laughs at Tyson Fury Over Video Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price Laughs at Tyson Fury Over Video Threat

David Price laughed off a bizarre television outburst from domestic rival Tyson Fury in the aftermath of his one-round demolition of Audley Harrison.

British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion Price made sure the first ever professional meeting between two British Olympians was short and brutal.

Harrison, surely now at the end of an underwhelming 12-year stint in the paid ranks following his march to gold in Sydney, was knocked out after 82 seconds as fans in Price's home town of Liverpool were treated to a clinical display of fearsome power punching.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson Fairy was on drugs, he had no clue in hell what he was on about

Comment

I'm loving the animosity between these two, can't wait for them to meet in the ring. Price is gonna make Fury his gay lover.

Comment

Why was he calling price a plumber and telling him he'd need ten plumbers to fix him? Does he think price is a bath tub? Such a strange guy

Comment

Hatton should rethink his return because it is obvious that he already has brain damage.

Comment

Price vs Fury is a matchup where everyone has their minds made up that it has to happen and that Price will also easily KO the ***** lol. I agree it has to happen but not yet with neither having a title. Im not saying they should wait till they are both over thirty, i just think Price vs Fury should happen late 2013 or early 2014, when both men have accomplished more than being the best in the UK. I also think Fury will give Price all he can handle without the HeadGear and will make Price either be great or fold. Say what you will about Fury, but without Fury, most would be questioning the heart of Price, who is a shade under thirty and is still taking easy fights at a very slow pace. Just Calm Down folks and let the fight happen at the Right time.

Comment

I think everyone laughed at Fury's comments, you could tell he was trying not to swear.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I think everyone laughed at Fury's comments, you could tell he was trying not to swear.
                I know I laughed

Comment

This fight has to happen.

A great, British grudge match between 2 of the best 3 Heavyweights in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    LOl yeh it was funny because it seemed like maybe he planned to just talk trash but got angry during his rant, Price would likely beat Fury

Comment

Working...
                    X