Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Green: Antonio Tarver Hit Me With a Sledgehammer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Green: Antonio Tarver Hit Me With a Sledgehammer!

Former cruiserweight champion Danny Green knew he was in serious trouble by the second round of his title match with Antonio Tarver, which took place last month in Sydney, Australia. Green suffered the first stoppage loss of his 35-fight career and Tarver, the underdog, captured the IBO title with a barrage of punches in the ninth round.

[Click Here To Read More]

Add me...check the sig

What makes him think the 2nd time around will be any better; his chin won't be any stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkMiner View Post
      What makes him think the 2nd time around will be any better; his chin won't be any stronger.
      There is a thing called strategy that him and his team can train to correct the mistakes from the last fight. Have you never heard of a fighter winning the rematch? I like this from Green because at least he's being honest and not making up excuses.

Comment

american boxing fans > foreign boxing fans.

u don't see Americans going "ohhhh seeeeee Americans are superior to Australiansss or whatever the hell that dude is from ohhhhhh".

we just like good boxing. we don't care where you come from.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          american boxing fans > foreign boxing fans.

u don't see Americans going "ohhhh seeeeee Americans are superior to Australiansss or whatever the hell that dude is from ohhhhhh".

we just like good boxing. we don't care where you come from.
          What on Earth are you talking about? Hatton Faithful isn't an Australian.

Comment

Working...
          X