Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis vs Joe Louis

Your thoughts and comments

Thank You

can joe louis go inside and land his combinations?
    if lennox sleeps like against mccall, then joe louis would KO him within seconds.
    but i still think lennox would beat joe louis 2 times in 3 fights

Comment

If Lewis fight a disciplined fight, he wins easily. But how often did Lewis do that? I give the man his props, but he often made himself available to be punched by smaller guys, and look how easily the comparably sized (minus the gerth) Ray Mercer got inside on Lewis, the only difference being that I imagine Louis would know what to do when he got there. Louis comes forward in a crouch, Lewis can miss the jab and right, and Louis throws beautiful short punches with enough power to KO Lewis.
      Lewis provided examples of how dominant he could be against a smaller fighter (Holyfield I, Morrison, Tua) and how careless and beatable he could be (Mercer, Rahman I, Holyfield II, Bruno, McCall I). Depends on which one shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by blacklodge View Post
        If Lewis fight a disciplined fight, he wins easily. But how often did Lewis do that? I give the man his props, but he often made himself available to be punched by smaller guys, and look how easily the comparably sized (minus the gerth) Ray Mercer got inside on Lewis, the only difference being that I imagine Louis would know what to do when he got there. Louis comes forward in a crouch, Lewis can miss the jab and right, and Louis throws beautiful short punches with enough power to KO Lewis.
        Lewis provided examples of how dominant he could be against a smaller fighter (Holyfield I, Morrison, Tua) and how careless and beatable he could be (Mercer, Rahman I, Holyfield II, Bruno, McCall I). Depends on which one shows up.
        Good post!.... That's about the strength of it.. I'd favour Louis though..

Comment

Louis by SD

Comment

Prime for prime?

best version against best version?

lewis wins 10/10 times.

Best Louis vs lazy lewis? Louis wins 6/10 times

Comment

how the hell do you predict an SD? hilarious.......

Comment

Comment

i think people put too much basis on size. louis beat the bigger galt3ento and the biger canara.

Comment

Lennox Lewis doesn't fall into the same category that the common Joe Louis opponent was.

Originally posted by RingTech01 View Post
                    i think people put too much basis on size. louis beat the bigger galt3ento and the biger canara.

You should try listing some fighters who could actually have an ounce of skill and athleticism next time.
                    Last edited by Princemanspopa; 11-12-2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X