Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't do it......2-Pac is the greatest rapper of all time...I was wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gracious...^ your going to the roy fight, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post

2-pac's flow is so strong.......nas doesn't have the same sound, pac music had a greater impact on people
      Aww man, it only lasted 24 hours? oh well.

Personally I could never make a guy GOAT on the basis of the way his voice sounds, and I couldn't care less how much he emotionally effects other people.

But then i never understood the whole Tupac craze anyway.

Comment

dear mama, changes, keep ya head up, i aint mad at cha....his songs were just more powerful

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
          dear mama, changes, keep ya head up, i aint mad at cha....his songs were just more powerful
          co-sign!...

Comment

Yeah man Pac just had it.

Everytime he went on the mic he went hard...you just knew it was Pac everytime he got on a song. He is the GOAT. Not the best lyricist ever, but def. the best rapper ever. GZA, Rakim, Andre 3000, Pun, Black Thought, BIG, Big L etc...were all better lyricist but they weren't better rappers. Nobody had the voice Pac had.

Comment

I dunno, he had a lot of influence. Not the greatest lyricist, definitely powerful, though. 90's Hip-Hop>

Comment

He used to be clear cut number one for me but Nas has passed him a little since he's still able to produce music.

It's not Pac's fault though. He has a lot of inspirational songs to listen to. But other artists have put out a lot of songs that give you a certain feeling.

Comment

Nas has made some songs that 2pac could never make

And i agree that 2pac was a good storyteller but c'mon now!! Lets not act like hes on the level of Nas, who has solidified himself as being at least top 5 all time (storyteller). The guy can tell a ****in story backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Blown Away View Post
                    Nas has made some songs that 2pac could never make

And i agree that 2pac was a good storyteller but c'mon now!! Lets not act like hes on the level of Nas, who has solidified himself as being at least top 5 all time (storyteller). The guy can tell a ****in story backwards
                    I flipped out when I heard Rewind when that album dropped. I remember I carried Stillmatic in my CD player for a long ass time.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                      I flipped out when I heard Rewind when that album dropped. I remember I carried Stillmatic in my CD player for a long ass time.
                      i didnt really like the beat the first few times i heard the song, and the beat is still somewhat questionable to...or at least it would be, if nas wasnt so creative with it. He has a great ability to make average beats sound good, and hes very lucky to have that ability with his beat selection at times...but anyways, i also flipped out the first time i heard it, i was amazed to hear nas not only spit a great story, but he did it backwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X