No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: We Were Told Amir Khan Won, Something is Fishy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: We Were Told Amir Khan Won, Something is Fishy

This past Saturday night in Washington, DC, a boxing classic took place in the ring, but there was controversy with the officiating before, and after, the fight was over. Freddie Roach, trainer of Amir Khan, was among the individuals who was informed that his boxer won a twelve round decision over Lamont Peterson. After the fight was over, someone passed over the information to Khan's team - that Amir won a decision. To their surprise, Peterson was announced as the split decision winner with two cards of 113-112 and a third card of 115-110 in favor of Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Karmas a ***** freddie. Just cos your 2 hype jobs got exposed over the last month!

Comment

another GBP promotion, another fix was in

I don't know which one was worse this one or the first Mares-Agbecko

Comment

You were told by some1 but you cant say who lol I saw when you were told you won by 1 of the ring side personel but they are not part of the judging or anouncing scores so ure stupid for falling for that

Comment

Its "fishy" that you were told before the announcement in the first place, Mr Roach.

Comment

told by who? santa claus?

Comment

Bradley>Peterson>Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
                Karmas a ***** freddie. Just cos your 2 hype jobs got exposed over the last month!
                whoa whoa, take that stick out of your ass son.

i would agree that khan maybe overrated, but getting a hypejob to win FOTD would be quite a feat.

Comment

Just shut up. Don't even say stupid sh** like this.

Comment

I don't see why there are people so ready to dismiss fighters as overrated and hypejobs. If anything Petersen was underrated. Khan's a great fighter. Because he has a tough fight with a very qualified opponent doesn't mean he's a hype job.

I thought Khan won a close decision. I could kind of see deducting for the pushing once, but I thought doing it twice was dubious. But it was a great close fight. It was one of the best fights I saw in a long time. So I'm applauding both men not pulling the hypejob card.

Comment

Working...
                    X