Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a damn about Tim Bradley ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    you have got to be kidding as much as i think pac won thats just not realistic has anyone ever done that? pacman sure didnt
    Belts are useless trinkets. Bowe through his in the trash on TV. You may think its stupid but but if you knew you lost a fight would you take the win or Man up?

Before you answer. Based on your comment...i know what youd do. I personally got to much pride for that. If i knew i lost clearly lost...i wouldnt except it. F8ck that. I aint taking no gift like that!

Now before you spill out dumb JMM/PAC compareables... In no way can anyone with half a brain compare any JMM fight to the Bradley fight. Like you did! :WORD:

Comment

I don't know what it is but I have never been interested in watching him, yes he wins fights but his style is too ugly to watch for me. I wtched the Bradley-Alexander fight and that put me off even more. I guess he just doesn't have something which distinguishes him as a fighter. The only thing people probably remember him for is his chrome dome. This is at least my theory about his lack of fans.

Comment

Timmy

I like Tim but to but to be honest he woulda been better off if he didnt get the gift against Pac. Unfortunately, the Pac fight will always be dark cloud over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Playboy_Jesse View Post
          Anyone ?
          Maybe within the confine of the bingo parlor in Palm Sprins......

Comment

I love Timothy

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
              question is if MP thought he was robbed why didn't he demand a rematch?

if Bradley is so easy to beat why not prove the judges wrong and all the people right that had him winning since he didn't do that he lost....took a fight with JMM and got KO'd after he won but really lost

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              This is the main point about that fight that bothers me so much..Prove it in the ring,since when do fighters say well everyone thought I won..Bradley had a legit reasoning to feel that he won the fight..It was a close fight(imo)..But the fact is Pac made the choice to go a different direction while Bradley was more then willing to give him a rematch..

Comment

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                Tell me one thing about Bradley that makes him elite.
                He's undefeated and beats everyone at 140, as well as the other champions at 47 outside of Floyd.

And what part of his skill set is impressive? The part wins him the damn fights. You don't need to be flashy to dominate. Ask Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

At the end of the day he went and signed with Bob Arum, you get the good but you also get the bad with Arum, He just need to stick it out and maybe he can run down his contract and do what people like De la Hoya, Mayweather and Cotto did.

Comment

only a couple of idiots in here like timothy bradley alot but the other guys that claim they like him dont like him enough to see his fights in person ,lol, timothy has no real fan base at all, lol, tim sukks ****, lol, his fans dont even like him enough to claim him as a favorite fighter cause they barely like him,lol, they barely like him(because of pity for tim) enogh to feel pity on him as a nice guy so they claim they like tims b1tch azz which is a lie
                    Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 01-30-2013, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Belts are useless trinkets. Bowe through his in the trash on TV. You may think its stupid but but if you knew you lost a fight would you take the win or Man up?

Before you answer. Based on your comment...i know what youd do. I personally got to much pride for that. If i knew i lost clearly lost...i wouldnt except it. F8ck that. I aint taking no gift like that!

Now before you spill out dumb JMM/PAC compareables... In no way can anyone with half a brain compare any JMM fight to the Bradley fight. Like you did! :WORD:

What are you? Fuking ******ed?

Do you even know why Bowe threw his belt away.

Bowe was ruined by Lennox's BRH and never the same again.

He was utterly terrified of Lewis and threw the belt into the trash so Lennox won't knock him out again.

That have nothing to do with the subject you are discussing.

Comment

Working...
                      X