No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burns Expects Tough Test With Vazquez, But Eyes Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burns Expects Tough Test With Vazquez, But Eyes Broner

WBO lightweight champion Ricky Burns has promised to do everthing he can ahead of his unification showdown with Miguel Vazquez.

The Scotsman faces IBF title-holder Vazquez at Wembley Arena on March 16.

And the 29-year-old from Coatbridge is relishing his dream fight against the Mexican and says he’ll be in the best shape ever for the biggest test of his 37-fight career.

Burns said: “Vazquez is a top world champion and easily the best I’ve faced in my career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pulling for Vazquez but whoever wins I hope the W comes without controversy.....

Comment

Miguel Vazquez will win this fight. Burns isn't going to he able to connect. But he will probably do a better job than Gesta did.

I hope Vazquez doesn't end up getting robbed out there.

Comment

blah blah blah burns you been running scarred from broner for couple years already. ill believe it when i see it and if it does broner will pick you apart no doubt in my mind. burns dont seem special to me one bit

Comment

Burns is actually pretty underrated.

If he can cut the ring off he got this. But then again I've been saying the same thing for a while and nobody seems to be able to do it. -.-

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Burns has the tools to beat Vazquez, I'm hoping for a great fight and the right decision.

Comment

hoping for a Vazquez victory, so that Burns is forced out of the picture and Broner-Vazquez becomes the fight to make. i don't think Burns deserves a big Broner payday.

Comment

Burns is a hoe. When it was Vasquez it was "Let's do it" but with Broner it was "I need a tuneup first." ****ing hoe.

Comment

Burns better have tunnel vision straight at Vazquez. Even think about Broner right now and Vazquez wins unless there is a robbery.

Comment

I expect Burns to win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X